Dextools was an obvious buy in hindsight. We’ll probably feel the same about Mizar a year from now

Dextools was an obvious buy in hindsight. We’ll probably feel the same about Mizar a year from now.

Attached: 1620932876346.png (220x220, 5.9K)

nope, it's not

was the cinephile pepe needed?

There are not fucking obvious buys, crypto is nothing but speculation and market manipulation

Attached: 1619255263091.jpg (1080x1311, 117.05K)

i fucking hate inversions this much bc the long term shit and stuff nigga i want my money withing a fucking month

Mizar isn't the same as dextools. Anyways, both are not fucking needed because if you're into crypto you should definitely do things by yourself unless you wanna get fucked in the ass like a complete and utter retard.

right, now this is a cigarette thread

what if it is?
im screenshoting this anyways

The coin is not even trading yet, the fuck are you talking about

You're saying this as if there's anything wrong with that when most people wanna make it by speculation literal memecoins lol

IMAGINE BEING THIS MUCH OF A RETARDED NIGGER THAT YOU THINK SOME SPOOFEEDING TRADING PLATFORM (BASICALLY A CEX FOR OTHER CEXs) IS GOING TO MAKE IT LMFAO HANG YOURSELF

>Dextools was an obvious buy in hindsight. We’ll probably feel the same about Mizar a year from now.

Attached: 1621316151354.png (454x520, 9.32K)

the joker was owned

Attached: 1624150765726.jpg (490x490, 17.46K)

shit went personal huh

Do you guys think the dev sits down and say
BOY WHAT A GREAT MORNING TO FUCK BIZ UP

Attached: 1622594789351.gif (400x400, 341.35K)

>not even up for sale
>already trying to desperately shill it
Instant red flag.

Dubs of truth

Fuck right off OP

You'll be surprised of how much a retard wants to be spoon feeded

A year from know I hope you've already been publicly executed for being a massive faggot though

Insider here, hear me out:
Ido incoming, prolly next month

Attached: 1620273992435.jpg (400x365, 47.08K)

now every fucker that uses a turtleneck sweater is a cinephile?

daddy issues when

>thinking anyone gives a shit about his bags
>thinking anyone here is dumb enough to buy it
get a load of this retarded fag

Thanks, now we know what not buy

basically, yeah.
hi dev!! see you in hell :3

YES, KYS

IDOos are a scam

Outsider here. IDOs are just yet another way to gamble your money since you're essentially trusting a project that isn't even out yet with your hard-earned dollars. Proceed with EXTREME caution.