Japanese economy is dying

Press F

Attached: 1648509111963.png (320x180, 6.25K)

Yeah, we've known for 30 years user...

y tho

Attached: y tho.jpg (800x450, 71.11K)

fiat value does not equate to economic output

Kurumi died

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (511x838, 166.27K)

I mean. there hasn't been a new episode of One Piece in three weeks. No episode of Attack On Titan this week. Demon Slayer is on hiatus and JRPG's haven't been good since the PS2 era!!

Japan just can't cut it anymore

Well that'll fuck with people looking at USD/YEN

Yeah, does anyone actually know what's going on with the yen? That's a huge drop, how heavily was Japan invested in Ukraine

they have cool food. that's economy enough

they should have taken the bbc imports

isn't elden ring a japanese game you idiot? Currently game of the year is japanese.

Zoom out. Also post US Dollar

nooo not my anime funtime land
surely someone will save it

Just wait until I travel back there and start stimulating the economy and the soapland girls again, it's been 4 years

F ;_;

they have to stop sucking the anglosphere's dick since russia/china/india are right next door. unless they like being an outpost

Tourism in Japan raked in a lot of money and a lot of industries depend on it, yet they've been locked down for 2 years now because they're scared of a cuogh.

nah, they're sick of weirdo white people showing up

Maybe their effeminate men are; in my experience, their women were more than eager to get a taste of white meat.

I WORK IN JAPAN AND ALL MY SAVINGS ARE IN JPY AND I WAS PLANNING ON MOVING BACK TO AMERICA IN A YEAR OR TWO
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

FUCKING KURODA PIECE OF SHIT BOJ IS A CANCER

Attached: 25e_png.jpg (808x805, 385.42K)

But you won't find your qtpi anime waifu in America, you filthy gaijin.

i thought final fantasy 7 remake was kickass

Did the mutts sanction Japan now?

Not true at all. Japanese women in Japan rarely care for white dudes. Its like a white girl dating a black man in America.

Sub 80 IQ take

I'll give you midwits a QRD

>Kuroda enters as Governor of BoJ in 2013 with an explicit goal of achieving 2% Inflation (Japan had entered a spell of deflation at he time)
>He has failed to achieve 2% inflation in the past 9 years, he is now in his final year as BoJ Governor
>Japan looks to be on set to achieve >2% inflation this year (because of corona/supply chain issues etc.)
>meanwhile, America is increasing interest rates to try and stifle the out of control inflation in the U.S.
>BoJ comes out and announces they will not increase their interest rates and continue with their quantitive easing
If BoJ were to increase interest rates right now it would very likely stifle the current interst rate projection. This is Kuroda's last chance at achieving his 2% inflation goal so there is NO WAY he will implement an interest rate increase. It doesn't matter that the inflation isn't from industry growth and is only a sign of a dying Yen, all that matters is he gets to actc like he achieved his goal after failing at it for an entire decade.

Japanese people are going to get FUCKED because even though Japan is at a net positive for import/export almost everything Japanese use in daily life is imported (because it's a fucking island)

The only people who benefit from this are politicians and Corporations like Toyota who can use the weakend yen to sell their cars at a reduced price overseas.

wait do the japanese also invert their chart colours like the chinese? so dirty lmao

you're on Any Forums and haven't been converting wagie bucks to crypto?

nice bait, sugoi