Have you ever worked for a money launderer

I dont want to give enough details but I think the business I just started working might be laundering money cause to me it doesn't make sense how it's run. I'm just googling about it to see what are the red flags of a money laundering business. In that case I wouldn't want to work there cause I don't want to get involved in this type of shit. Not just morally, there's a weird energy like I'm not even needed to work and it's just an excuse and it's uncanny

Attached: 1608078269455.jpg (997x995, 203.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4yyLdrZdYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot the rest of the thread: Have you guys ever worked for businesses that were laundering money and how was it, and how did you figure it out?

Im mainly asking cause there's a Quora answer that talked about this exactly and I need a gold account or some shit to read it, and I would start a free trial if I didn't have to put my card details just for the trial.

there is no set in stone way to go about it. only you'll be able to work out how they're doing not some random people online... how tf would we know whats going on at your work

>not paying taxes is immoral

Attached: 1647987468448.jpg (753x1024, 412.4K)

no, doing money illegally which is probably done by selling drugs is immoral
I'm not asking if my job is doing this, im asking people for their own experiences. To retards like you I'm not asking anything really

It's easy. When in doubt, stay out.

>providing a commodity that is in demand is immoral

Attached: 1628141311156.png (600x580, 15.04K)

ahah! so funny! this is so damn funny! wow

>slave morality

from your perspective why would you recommend this approach

im supposed to think making money illegally is cool when there are obvious moral compromises required to do so and every person I've ever met that did money illegally somehow managed to give me more fucked up weirdo vibes than the weirdest corporate cucks? I guess they're just robin hood niggas going against the system and making money their own way right? lmao

>obvious moral compromises
such as

working with people involved in human trafficking

you will have more luck at international bankers closed parties to find that kind of stuff, not the little faggots you are working for.
the moral compromise is therefore not in the act of money laundering, but in the act of human trafficking itself.

Hey OP, after reading your responses in your thread I'd figure I'd chime in with a response and hopefully help you out a little bit. You are a massive faggot and talk like an ADHD brain zoomer nigger.

>continued slave morality

Nestle killed babies, Underground Railroad was involved in human trafficking.

based and zoomerpilled

Alas, what is RUBIC? Ahh, I thought you'd never ask. RUBIC is essentially a universal bridge. It can bridge your tokens from the ETHEREUM chain to POLYGON chain. Or from the POLYGON chain to the BSC chain. Instead of having to use a million different bridges this one coin is the bridge for all different chains. This coins utility is massive, projected to do 2 billion$ in transactions by December - think of the implications as far as valuation is concerned. Now you understand why the Kraken listing is just the tip of the iceberg.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4yyLdrZdYs

Attached: Etk2z5jVkAAODxW.jpg (1035x1035, 211.29K)

That was an unnecessary stretch really, if you think selling drugs to people is not immoral cause there's demand for drugs, you don't understand what morality is. You think 'morality' is like some superstition about what will send you to hell and what won't, and you're basically good if you don't believe in all that, which is immature and stupid

Damn, I guess I will start selling heroin tomorrow, thanks user, you woke me up

>user has zero business savvy, which is why he's waging in the first place
>Is confused when business owners can make decisions/partnerships that net them a ton of money
>can only conclude that it's money laundering

They're smarter, bolder people than you. That's why they're rich and you're a poor wagie. It isn't a big deal to throw around 6 or 7-figure business deals, they aren't committing crimes.

Honestly you didn't provide enough details so I won't effortpost. Bottom line is if you are a money mule or otherwise you should know better you may go to prison and lose your back account. Also "I was drunk and retarded" isn't actually an excuse that works for getting out of this.

I'm pretty knowledgeable about this topic, as I had to take a bunch of classes on how to detect fraud for work, but I doubt I will even look at this topic again cause you gave me nothing to go off of. In fact I don't think OP is even legit, just a faggot looking for a good story. You literally had an expert reading this, but now I don't want to give any advice cause I think you are a massive faggot.

Does the business's annual income and profit seem just a little bit too regular? Normal businesses are boom and bust. A telltale sign of money laundering is hitting the same number, or approximately the same number, again and again.

you have no idea what you're talking about lmaooo
>You literally had an expert reading this, but now I don't want to give any advice cause I think you are a massive faggot.
pic related is me after reading this

Attached: 1637011011016.jpg (1280x720, 490.93K)

ive been here for a week, it just seems like there's too much money being spent and not enough coming in. i cant be sure if its laundering cause the owners might see it as a good investment and prepare for future profit but it just seem completely ran at random. it's a sort of bar restaurant and it's the quietest i've ever seen with the most reckless spending and none of the spending makes sense

>there's a weird energy like I'm not even needed to work and it's just an excuse and it's uncanny
You mean like 80% of jobs today?

Attached: 1640806326180.gif (500x357, 724.56K)

thats the thing, is this another place run like shit just wasting money or a money laundering scheme?
does the owner not give a shit cause he doesn't really care about the business making profit or is he just a dumb guy that doesn't know how to run it?
I really cant tell. It just seems like the guy doesn't even try. Like he doesn't try at all to run the place. Usually they kind of try and fail and are too afraid to do what needs to be done so they half ass everything but it seems like with this one the owner doesn't even try at all and just hires more people even if, realistically, he could fire half the people already working and they would be enough to run the place