Bought Ethereum at $5

>Bought Ethereum at $5
>Made a killing off of chainlink
>bought aave at sub ico prices and made tens of millions off defi summer
>got into solana went 100x
>Have mid 9 figure net worth and still can't find love.

Why is the world so cruel? I'm turning 28 next month and even kissed a girl though I'm pic related I should still be able to get women with my wealth right? Next bullrun I'll be a billionaire for fuck sakes. I thought being a crypto early adopter would let me get all the women. What the hell is going on here anons?

Attached: whycantifindlove.jpg (1226x1471, 142.98K)

kinda fat, try losing 15-25 lbs.

incel chin

defeated eyes

You talk like youre a player but everything about that photo makes it seem like youre a beta cuck.

Get off the computer, use your money to live life. Go travelling, go to events, go wherever and then they will come to you… girls, friends, etc.

you actually have a nice face

Imma keep it 100 with you op cuz I’m just in that mood. If this is not a larp… you’re golden…. You literally have to find a local park with a pull bar and swing from it and do pull ups like a monkey an hour a day. No homo but you look like on of those guys that a chick will have no hesitation coming up to you like Candice “whatcha doin”

you would make a cute trap

unironically start working out you look pathetic

working out a bit helped me a lot, you look a little depressed if not larp so beeing activ helps a lot. Question is are you hold any coins right now and if, which ?? :D gl

god i fucking hate you faggots. i fucking hate you.

its always the fucking deadpan DORKS making the killing while me, the fallen chad, LOST 30k.

Its always the most dork autist faggots that sit in their fucking basement that amass these MASSIVE networths but they have NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THE MONEY

i fucking HATE this shit i HATE this fucking world. why did i have to fuck all these girls and hookers and have NO FUCKING MONEY AT 31

WHY
WHY
WHY
why are these deadpan stare fucking DORKS the ones who make off like bandits. GOD DAMMIT

GOD DAMMIT

GOD DAMMIT

>kinda fat

What the fuck. He needs to add muscle not lose fat. He's not in good shape but not fat.

You ask why yet it is completely obvious why. You were chasing pussy, OP chased dollar signs.

lmao chad btfo by a bunch of incels with bad posture who spend all day shitposting and crying themselves to sleep alone each night

What fat?

you could also lose 15-25 lbs

>9 figures
>incel
>with supposed selfie

all fields

Attached: 1647858842034.jpg (218x218, 9.29K)

I'm a fat 320 pound fuck that has a 8/10 gf and I got mid six figs. It's not that women don't like you, its that you dont take the effort to fucking find some pussy

Get the fuck up and look around faggot

Attached: 1637092367884.jpg (400x400, 16.21K)

Because you have no love to give. Only vanity and autism

>Why is the world so cruel? I'm turning 28 next month and even kissed a girl though I'm pic related I should still be able to get women with my wealth right? Next bullrun I'll be a billionaire for fuck sakes. I thought being a crypto early adopter would let me get all the women. What the hell is going on here anons?
I unironically could help you out as a consulting fee. If you’re so rich, you should be able to hire me as your dating/life coach.

>It's not that women don't like you
How can you be so sure? Looking for hopium that happens to also be true btw

how much do you charge?

>this is not a scam

kek this pasta

Every single comment didn't google image search. Carry on