If Kadena improves scalability by combining shards and PoW

Why did no other project, with perhaps more competent computer scientists and cryptographers, attempt this combination? Kadena makes it look like the solution was obvious and that everyone missed it. Too good to be true?

Attached: kadena-kda-crypto-coin.jpg (1280x720, 57.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defillama.com/chain/Kadena
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually too good to be true. And development on it is a nightmare which is why there’s no adoption or anything close to resembling any kind of ecosystem. Dead coin. It’s a shame desu.

That's what I thought. It didn't make sense that the answer would be so simple and obvious that no other talented cryptographer didn't think about it.

Attached: 1648395904155.gif (287x311, 104.1K)

defillama.com/chain/Kadena

soon

soon what?

Trash ghost chain that will never have developers or users (because it works in theory but not in reality). It's like Cardano Jr.

But if I had to play the devil's advocate as far as the worth of Kadena goes, the fact that people are buying KD miners above 5k USD, then someone somewhere thinks the chain has long-term potential down the road. Unless of course it's Kadena making those purchases. Thoughts?

Attached: 17aa484b520a96167baf5f3f4627cca3.jpg (512x384, 22.87K)

Going to zero

Miners are psychopaths in general. I sold several Helium miners for over 7k USD each last year after buying them for $250. Even now they're 2x MSRP because people can't wait on buying them

>Babena Dominance
>89.83%
lmao

Check your DMs.

Do not reply to kda tranny shill threads or shill posts
Regardless of how many times they are disproven, their mental illness prohibits them from doing anything other than regurgitating the same information repeatedly, copy pasta'ing everything from inexperienced novice devs as they are incapable of understanding tech fundamentals themselves.

If they ever bring up price discussion which some of the trannies often do, just remind them that they have been fudding;
Eth since $300
Sol since $3
Avax since $0.50
Ada since $0.20
etc..
Going straight to zero anyday right? AHHAHHAHA
Meanwhile Kadena is currently -76% from its ATH
>3 years since mainnet
>no smart contracts
>ghost chain with zero developers wanting to build on it (for a reason)
>haskell
>pact
>80% hashrate belongs to a single mining pool
>centralized miner manufacturing / distribution
>unsubstantiated claims like infinite scalability, tps and decentralization. Glueing chains together all the while believing sharding to be the ultimate solution
>abysmal time to finality, 30s block times with cross chain transactions requiring 3 confirmations and wants to become nasdaq (lol)
>>team
>Stuart Kikejoy Founder/CEO: JP-Morgan Executive, Haskell (kek)
>Will Kikeino Founder: JP-Morgan engineer, Haskell. SEC
>Emily Kikemore: Sundaeswap labs, CTO Haskell
>Doug Kikesly Lead Engineer: software engineer - takt (oh no no no)
>Emmanuel Denigger: diversity hire
advisor =/= team. the above is who has direct control of kadena.
and that's that.

Attached: AHHAHAHAHA FAGGOT.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

>If they ever bring up price discussion which some of the trannies often do, just remind them that they have been fudding;
>Eth since $300
>Sol since $3
>Avax since $0.50
>Ada since $0.20
>etc..
>Going straight to zero anyday right? AHHAHHAHA
>Meanwhile Kadena is currently -76% from its ATH
This argument is kind of retarded, because Kadena was also $0.10 and then it went to $28.
They've all gone up. It's not a gotcha.

good Cardano is shit but it still pumped from where I bought it kek

Snowblossom is doing this too.

Yes because it doesn't work, in reality it's slow as fuck and transactions takes several minutes.

The sharding scalability is a meme because in reality the dapps built on it all choose to operate on one chain for convenience... And guess what ? it gets congested whenever there is any significant use. Cross chain transactions takes minutes also ( I talk from actually trying it )

They will say " we are early", "someone is gonna fix it". That's the same cope all the other L1s that can't scale are saying

congratulations, you have profound mental retardation.
You somehow managed to miss the point entirely
Trannies claiming all listed and more are going to 'rugpull' and 'go straight to zero' at any moment for literally years now.
Who was opportunity cost ?
Wonderful how you fixate on price discussion as well

>muh Bitcoin whitepaper
Don’t forget the freelance advisor, which was just a marketing move to dupe normies and brainlets

Attached: D565382D-C8E2-4478-87D6-5B0E1DEB9B1E.jpg (828x564, 161.76K)

>if KDA could be MTV
Stop right there

stop fudding me, please, I thought I was gonna make it with KDA, I still want to believe yet it all makes no sense. IT MAKES NO SENSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH SHOULD I FUCKING SELL?

miner price is simply a function of supply and profitability at present time

there's been very low supply due to the chip shortage, thats why prices are so high, has nothing to do with confidence in the coin.

>And guess what ? it gets congested whenever there is any significant use

this seems like baseless fud. i highly doubt kda chain has ever gotten significant use.

unironically yes. kda will never go to ath EVER again.

i would not be surprised to see kda bleed down to $1-2 in the following 1-2 years.

Attached: file.png (1190x673, 58.5K)

The only system I'm using now is Big Town Chef. cuz:

>Metaverse Kitchen with 10K NFTs
>Guaranteed Airdrops
>Public Team
>Inspired by Gino D’Acampo