2k is enough?

biz, I am new to crypto, how much money do I have to invest to make a good profit in the future? I only have 2k without fear of losing them, I thought of eth, avax, or ape, babydogecoin

Attached: 1427408482336.png (771x929, 16.29K)

PUT IT ALL IN APE

All in on avax

Put it in CyOp. 100x

Avax and ape, user

Put it all in TROON

Ape > avax, Ada, xrp

Ignore any turkroach that is shilling avax.

If you buy XRP, yes.

If I had 2k I'd pay my bills.
Not buy crypto.

Just go into eth, honestly retarded people like you should just stick to Btc and eth and away from alts

Ren is ready to pump, buy now.

Don’t listen to people about ape. Those are people invested in it that want you to pay for their success.

Go read about market caps. Understand how they work. Ape was 4 billion last I checked. It can make it up to maybe 60 billion? Even that is kind of doubtful IMO. But the bottom lines is you won’t make more than 10x your investment with ape and it could easily drop below what it is now.

A low cap coin might have a market cap of $100k, so it is risky that it won’t take off, but if it does.. you are set for life.

Attached: 881E35E8-36B3-4193-B726-3F1D8EF94AE3.jpg (1125x1093, 163.84K)

This. do not listen to ape niggers. They are trying to get tourists to buy their shitty retard monkey coin

crypto is rat poison squared

You should put in all in ETH, then use that ETH to buy dog meme coins from last year.

Eth, wait for it to triple pull your initial, retain 2k in it, and gamble the extra 2k on alts.

Babydoge. Consistently gone up since it launched.

>don't buy the easy 10x with celeb backing.
>risk it all on sonicobamadogshit inu

good math

Where does a man go to learn about crypto projects? Because it obv isn't here.

it and elon had a nice pump after the will smith slap

you're in the right place, many of us are just fapped out after the pump

Here but you need to lurk long enough to spot scams from legit projects as a natural instinct

Starting with $2k is smart user, as opposed to these degens who take out fucking loans to go into leveraged positions. You won't make a lot, but you'll learn a lot. It can take years to even get the psychology needed to trade.