You can reserve domains on fantom this week. I think there are only 1000 spots for this initial release

You can reserve domains on fantom this week. I think there are only 1000 spots for this initial release.

Attached: FIrnK9gWQAIQ7y_.jpg (960x925, 98.47K)

fuck that, and fuck your cup of water it might have something

>only 1000 people can try this thing
Then it won't be me since I don't wanna beta test some service that may or may not work.

>fantom
I'm not goin anywhere near that

im concerned about the future of that frog being so near to a j a r

STAY HYDRATED YOU CUNT

>1000 spots for this initial release
and there will be 1000 until the end of it because nobody is gonna buy that shit mate

Why? What's wrong with the jar?

And? This shit is barely useful unless you're trying to do something retarded like writing your wallet address on a fucking piece of paper by hand since most people just copypaste their directions.

Only based answer so far

Attached: images.jpg (242x208, 10.57K)

1000 spots for ppl looks like they wanted to take a risk but they might get 300+ caps and everything else will be fucked

The perfect drink to pairing a couple of copium pills

Attached: 1631765202143.jpg (500x533, 86.16K)

>he doesnt know

let's buy water.ftm fellas

Not gonna lie, this shitcoin seems pretty useful. Call me pajeet and dev, but it is. Fuck those fucking long ass wallet adress. Gib small url.

The fuck is this nigga talking about?

based. real chads are able to memorize where they're storing their bags manually. fuck trusting tiny shitty devices, embrace doing your finances by yourself like a true, independent and most importantly, FREE man.

Attached: 384012846592.jpg (1075x783, 70.7K)

Pajeet.

>Hydro Frog
You have real crypto potential there

imagine trusting something called fantom that it just gives a name to your wallet xdDDD

fuck off cocksucker

jeet. You happy, dev? hope you can get paid this month xddd

What a boring fucking LARP

Mr FREE man?

Attached: 1604957138572.png (740x659, 76.75K)

That's Chad Thundercock for you, peasant.

kilyourself op, that shit have a very specific target