Bancor V3

Why is nobody talking about this coming out next week?

Attached: CHAINLINK_SN.png (560x640, 357.18K)

>ctrl+f chainlink
>0 results

Just sold all 600 LINK I have

Attached: FROG_SAD.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

no ccip no care

What about Bancor infinity pools for dumping LINK into?

Attached: CHAINLINK.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Because it’s beta for 4-5 weeks. There’s no UI until then and you interact using etherscan. Most people can’t keep a seed safe.

They couldn't prepare a fucking frontend while waiting for the audits? What the fuck was Bancor thinking?

It's over

Attached: 1613954999052.png (700x437, 288.02K)

Wat dis do wid chained link?

You can stake your LINK on Bancor for LINK and BNT

Attached: chainlink.jpg (273x184, 12.53K)

What are the risks/rewards?

Does anyone know how the infinity pools will affect APYs? I'm guessing LINK APY is going to drastically decrease because of it

risk is that you won't get all your link back and that your link must stay locked up for like 7 days before you can actually access it

dont care about centralized shit (bancor)

Attached: 1644974890784.png (447x617, 426.03K)

Fees should balance it out.

Do you have concerns about the smart contract risk with V3? Did some research the past few days and found Bancor has suffered from some security exploits in the past. The new features are exciting but just not sure how safe I should consider the platform.

>won't get your link back
Literally how. They protect you from IL the moment you stake.

2.1 has been running without problems for over a year. It has returned me almost 250k in staking rewards. (Got in at the start on an insane apy)

Not staking not worth my fucking time.

i'm not saying it's a realistic risk, but hypothetically when withdrawals are high can there be a bank run situation?

liquidity staking is not staking

As I understand it, they've solved this with a time release function. So, unstake, wait a week withdraw. The upside is that if you change your mind and decide to restake instead, you will receive all rewards that you would have gained in that time.

Are you trolling or just retarded?

It's true that Apple pie is not an actual apple.

Steaking is not staking

Attached: STEAK.jpg (1200x800, 249.46K)