Has anyone here ever "made it"? How did you get your initial seed money? What did you put it in?

Has anyone here ever "made it"? How did you get your initial seed money? What did you put it in?

Attached: 1643119517436.webm (550x850, 1.62M)

>Crypto
>20s

Yeah those 10 y.o. really were the first to get into crypto

i guess i "made it" since i inherited over 4 million, but i still feel pretty dead inside

I bought bitcoin in 2015. I just used money from my job. I didn't invest a whole lot because I was still kinda skeptical about the whole thing. Never bothered much with shitcoins. It took me 6 years to make it

You lucky sonofabitch
I have literally nothing I'm fucking dead inside you are just being an NPC.

My nw peaked around 2M but I never strutted around like this slut so idk
Define made it? Made people put out a fake image
>I pretend to be poor

I wish I could pretend....

is there anything more pathetic than a 5/10 roastie putting on airs that she's untouchable?

>you are just being an NPC
I'd wonder... if you have nothing, who is the real NPC here?

The guy who was handed tutorial mode versus hardcore.

I’ve put in 70k over the years. Have 3 million now. Most of it is in the stock market - I like dividends. I make 150k now yearly from dividends and I reinvest 100 of that.

Everything is now paid off - aside from that I still work. Will retire in a few. Bought a new car - I have a VW GTI nothing too flashy. The problem with being semi rich is simple: some people are enamored with my wealth (if they ever find out) but those are exactly the type of people that I do not want in my life. I want people who don’t care that I’m rich or are like “cool doesn’t matter”.

It’s this guy that was dating my friends sister. His parents were billionaires in New Mexico - they own 10% of the state. We hung out with this Chevy Tahoe driving guy for years not knowing he was rich. He asked my friends sister to marry him with the stipulation that she drop out of school and move with him. She declined a billionaires lifestyle because she wanted to finish college first. After they broke up he told us how rich he was but we literally didn’t give two shits. We still hang out with him when he comes in town. He’s still mike to us and when it’s his turn to buy the beers he does and when it’s our turn we get them.

That’s the problem with money - 98% of people expect something out of you once they find out you are rich. It’s tiring to go through people until you find the right ones.

richest guy I ever met "David DeLorme" was worth a half a billion but he showed up to the meeting in an old baseball cap and fishing vest. I always admired that and vowed to do the same
traveling doesn't do it for you user? my best memories are always made by accident.

no one wants to touch her.

Define “made it”…

Im 35 and could retire tomorrow with a comfy middle class lifestyle anywhere in the US not on the coasts, but I want more than that

Not me not made it but a friend of mine started in 2017 lost most of it and started again in 2020 with 5k and now he has about 1mm.

Cringe

I made it when my grandma left everything to me

Delusional cope from peasant NPCs.

who?

Imagine this roastie saying I need an epic video of myself dramatically walking across the room

Stop asking stupid questions