MTV

MTV

MTVBros, spoonfeed me on SWAPPY. Where to buy, what is it etc

Attached: mtv_.png (300x300, 92K)

>what is it
All dimensional sharding, basically very high TPS and very low fees.
>where to buy
I bought on Kucoin and I'm waiting for bridge integration, but Gate.io is nice too.
>swappy
Didn't buy that but I hear it's pumping lately.
>sell now
I sold MANA. I sold SAND. I sold with ROSE. "Sell that shit, bro, it's going nowhere kek"; Fud have always fucked me over, I could've had 100 grand if I had a fucking spine. But not this time. I've got a good feeling about this one and I'm not selling atleast until 0.15c.

KDASis's are comfortable like you wouldn't believe with KADDEX.

I have 400k MTV. I am going to bring my stack up to 1m eventually.

Last night there was a lot of chatter about swappy. Am I right at assuming the website is MTVSWAP(dot)finance?

I have all my MTV on Kucoin but you can bridge to mainnet, right?

BSC > MTVMAIN?

>e.mtv.ac/bridge.html
Yeah you can bridge BSC to the main chain in the link but I think it's better if you do it from a wallet address and not from the exchange itself. What I meant by integration was Kucoin already confirmed they will bridge the mainnet automatically from the chain so you won't have to go with all that trouble.
>website is MTVSWAP
That's right.
>stack up to 1m eventually
I've got 500k but I'm not buying anymore, if it pumps to 0.10c-0.15c then I can go to Thailand and do drugs and whores until I die.

Attached: v1w2jbfbepimjc7tymjz.png (400x400, 38.83K)

Just did a 5k test bridge. Gonna buy 1k Swappy and sit at 500k MTV for now.

You sick? How is 75k gonna set you up for a life of whores and drugs? Why not wait till $1?

So whats the swappy sui and make it? Not sure i want to convert my MTV stake rewards for it or not. If its $0.60 now, how high can it go?

Attached: 1648512823588.jpg (125x125, 3.16K)

One dollar is possible in the long run but it's very optimistic nevertheless. You have to set realistic goals and learn to take profits. I think 0.3c is possible by EOY.
>How is 75k gonna set you up for a life of whores and drugs
Thailand is very cheap. You can stay at a great hotel for like 500$ a month. That's bat shit crazy.

sad and delusional
the narrative is moving on from L1s who the fuck is getting pumped about yet another L1 that does nothing special other than maybe claiming to being faster based on tests
atleast the scheduled march hackathon and the new leadership team hiring was a success!

This
We got all the L1s we need in the top 100 and this one doesn't bring anything new to the table except for unproven tps lab tests.
It's not even decentralized atm

Thanks just market sold my entire stack for FTM

Sup mtv bros

I hold 500k MTV retard, I'm just trying to tone down the retarded hopium around this project

Anons, how do I get my MTV off the exchanges?

I didnt buy any Swappy because the dex is jank as fuck and the valuation is retarded. Do you really believe Swappy is worth 1.2 million? Fuck no. It is not worth 1/22 MTVs Marketcap

I have some swappy

I just bought $450 worth. You raise some good points though, it was a bit of a pain using the swap.

Just move it to metamask lol
Kek they’re working on refining it, things take time. I’d be upset if I missed out on the ponzi

Peak 2022 pirice predictions?

>I bought on Kucoin and I'm waiting for bridge integration, but Gate.io is nice too.

Relay Chain has a Bridge to MTV.

Move it to metamask, using a tiny amount of BNB