What backs crypto?

What backs crypto?

Attached: FB7051C1-7E8F-4491-9860-A425B314A775.jpg (1511x2015, 716.88K)

SEX SEX SEX

Memes

Attached: 20220215_232354.jpg (1920x1080, 73.34K)

Pain.

Bitcoin? The most secure decentralized computer network

Crypto? Hype

same as any other currency or valuable paper. Or gold or silver. There is only one thing giving those shiny rocks value.
Trust.
Once several people buy in, those imaginary things obtain value.
In practice every cryptocurrency just adds value to the societies that adopt them. cause if I spend dollars on cryptocurrency and can sell it anytime, the dollars are still in the system while my wealth remained the same. So in total terms society's wealth went up without causing inflation.
Just like every time a company does an IPO, it creates papers that are part of people's wealth while also maintaining the same amount of dollars in people's hands. this allows everyone's wealth to expand without inflating the currency.
Crypto is just another form of valuable papers. They are accepted, therefore they have value. Therefore societies that adopt them get richer in real terms.

Sexeria!

紳士龍蝦
you're welcome

sex sex

Bros i have confirmed she is just a tiktok chink, not a JAV babe. Move on.

rupees

I can never get into overly sexy east Asians.
The ones that are sexy are the normal, elegant ones you see riding trains in Japan. They wear baggy clothes to hide their figures and are over 30.

shut the fuck up nerd nobody cares

Hope for a better system
Escape from the one we are currently in

trust

She's on her phone looking for a white man to have sex with

"backing" is a silly idea anyway
>in an emergency, i can exchange my money for this other thing instead
ok, why isn't the "other thing" the money then? is there something wrong with it? then why do we treat it as "backing"?

is not trust you fucking idiot. unless youre talking about pos scam coins then youre even more wrong.

SEEEEEEEEXXXXX
SEEEEEEXXXXX
MY...
MY WHOLE EXISTENCE
HAS TRULY
BECOME SEEEEEEXXXXXX
SEEEEEEXXXXXXXX

Bitcoin is not a generic compute network though, for that you have ethereum. And yeah ofc ethereum isn't quite as decentralized, because it can't be in order to support generic compute (requires more resources).