This post is going to be quite a sobering reality check for many of you newfags...

This post is going to be quite a sobering reality check for many of you newfags. Many of you are not going to like what I have to say but if I can help even just a few people it will have been worth it. Very few people will remember pic related what I posted, back in the early days all that existed was bitcoin and this was a place where many early adopters lurked. In fact it was one of the only places on the internet to discuss bitcoin. Many early adopters got into bitcoin on this site sub $10 and I am still in contact with them to this day. We have all come to an agreement that bitcoin is not what satoshi intended for it to become. The sad reality is unless you currently right now have at least 10,000 coins you are not going to make it holding bitcoin. These futures ETFs that they launched with the CME and other agencies are designed to stifle the growth of bitcoin. Bitcoin is now in control of the elites. They have been fudding all of these years and have now acquired enough to suppress prices indefinitely. There is a reason why the spot ETFs were rejected and instantly shot down by gensler. Bitcoin is essentially going to mimic the stock market from now on going forwards. We have sources who work at the CME who have disclosed their plans for bitcoin and the greater crypto markets that they essentially have tamed bitcoin and will keep its growth suppressed to try to shake out many of the early adopters. Many of my associates have already moved onto Ethereum and other alts like solana and other layer 1's and others have just cashed out enough life changing gains to never have to worry about anything ever again. Essentially what I'm telling you is if you thought you would make it by holding 1 bitcoin that will not happen. I highly doubt we will even see $100k this market cycle and we may even need to wait until the next halvening for 6 figures per coin. You guys wanted institutional adoption well this is the price you have to pay. Hope this helps.

Attached: EarlyBTCAdopter.jpg (775x587, 153.42K)

That's a whole lot of text, don't care.
I'm still poor and this doesn't effect me either way.

Too much reading

>Being so afraid of being accused of plebbit text that you forget how paragraphs work and write all that mumbo jumbo in the worst form to read on a monitor.

You have to go back.

>unless you already have $500 million you're not going to make it

>tfw only 6,180 btc
I'll never make it

Yeah... Not reading all of that.
Douche

Sad but true.

yes we have been seeing this happen last year, its always a risk
but what alternative does one has, centralized vc scams are even worse

I can't believe you lurked a place with child boards you pedophile!!

This tastes, looks, and smells like pasta I've eaten before, but I'm not one-hundred percent sure about that.

>We have all come to an agreement that bitcoin is not what satoshi intended for it to become.
not shit. if kadena works, then it is though, but i dont have the IQ to really know if chainweb works or not on preventing greedy mining attacks

tl;dr
Learn about paragraphs

Trips of destiny.

Fucking newfags stop replying

OP is written in an annoying midwit reddit style, please leave

>Hey you know that stablecoin you guys keep as a safe investment?
>It's ONLY going to 2.5x
Thanks user

So you mean they sacrificed themselves so crab-17 could be successful?
Brave and Stunning.

Attached: bogthread.jpg (1024x575, 103.27K)

If this is an obvious larp, and it aligns with my beliefs, does that mean that.... I'm wrong????

>the altcoin shill.jpg

>buying bitcoin early means I'm a financial genius
how long did you spend typing all that out?

>moved onto Ethereum
retard fuck off