I made $38k from a farm in the past 24hrs but I'm still dead inside

I made $38k from a farm in the past 24hrs but I'm still dead inside.

Attached: 1647867424641.jpg (1000x750, 155.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015289452-How-to-create-an-additional-account-in-your-wallet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked, I have -2 dollars in my bank account and own nothing.
You don't know what dead inside is until you're looking for change.

Holy fuck I’m panicking here cause I don’t even have 2500 for rent this month and some people here are killing it., I’m dead inside
0xC1878eDfCe451D60F2B226FCAAf47ba0e7eB6C52

Fuck off.

You mean to tell me that food comes out of the fucking ground and you can sell it? Just toss some seeds and bingo bango bongo you've got some corn? Holy fuck farming must be so easy and make you so goddamn rich.

Struggle gives you purpose.

You can only struggle so long before there's nothing left in your chest, I don't have a purpose and my meaning and will to continue is diminished into a tiny light that will be snuffed out from a whisper.

So are you gonna share the farm or is this your blogpost, doomer?

Struggled last 4 years straight I can’t take it anymore… I can’t

You're a begging piece of shit, 2500 for rent....

What.?!?
I'd kill for 2500 which would be like 5-6 months rent and I'm an american, also nobody is talking to you and you wouldn't know the meaning of struggle if it slammed you in the face.

Post eth wallet.

Quit trying to bait me beggar, I'm not retarded.

If i would be you i would try .

That was out of nowhere, I don't trust it as much as I need money I'm too cynical to believe a random person would just ask for my wallet.

You gotta take a leap of faith.

You know you can post the second adress of your wallet here?

I mean like I said I sincerely doubt anyone is going to help me, why.....

What does a try cost

Me getting my hopes up for nothing and being mocked and laughed at.
I don't believe some magic stranger is going to help my life out.

I'm gonna laugh at your shit and try to dox you as well , not only you will be laughable human being you will also be marked as pedophile and hated by whole society don't you fucking dare posting your address

kek well that made me laugh but still this is precisely why I don't believe in some monopoly man skydaddy dropping a fat stack into my hands.

metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015289452-How-to-create-an-additional-account-in-your-wallet

God you're a faggot kill yourself.

I mean I got an extra wallet but like I said I don't believe that guy was being sincere so what's the point.

Ah i suspected as much.

There are people on Any Forums that made 6 figures in the last days, or even just since sunday. I made over 10k in 15 days. Why wont they be happy today and throw a few 100 at you