I will be 28 this year

Am I old? How are your 30s frens

Attached: 15067234781203.jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

a lot more money and a lot less friends

>2 more years

I am 28 as well user.
Just accept your mortality and live your life how you want it. Rat race is for faggots who want to keep up appearances, real Chad's invest 90% of their portfolio into moonshots than never work again.

what happens if you didnt have friends in your 20s

A lot less money, more pain, more depression
and a lot more suicidal thoughts.
>t. recently sold my gun because I was unironically on the verge of suicide, might stop it, doubtful.
Think if I drive off a 100 foot cliff that would do the trick?

A life of loneliness

it only gets worse mate

Attached: ryan-gosling.jpg (1280x720, 63.95K)

31 yo here. Living my best life so far. It all started with my gf getting me lego millennium falcon for my 30th birthday. I could have more money yes, but it's been pretty damn sweet so far.

Attached: a14my.jpg (400x225, 14.6K)

34 here. Its the same as your 20s. If youre unhappy now youll probably be unhappy in the future. Its hard to make life changes as you get older, so i suggest you make them now. Also fix your diet if you havent already.

Attached: 1648506653972.jpg (592x500, 55.1K)

very few friends are lifelong friends, sometimes if you have the same friends from your teens and 20's it means neither of you have grown

I turned 30 the beginning of march but I still have no money

30s >>>>> 20s

I have literally never been more optimistic about the direction of my life than I am at 30. That's not to say that there aren't things I'd change, but goddamn it is so fucking good.

Attached: 16450256455.jpg (443x455, 40.02K)

I’m 38
When I turned 30 I got a gf. I moved in with her. I got married to her at age 32. We bought a house together when I was 33. Then we had our first baby when I was 35. My second and probably last baby is due in a few weeks. 40s will be all about family and will probably be the best part of my life yet, I think it will be tough to beat.

My life should have been so much better....

Attached: pepe-the-frog-hang-man.gif (250x300, 494.52K)

dont turn 30 user

Just kill yourself poorfaggot and get off my board already.

It’s not too late to turn it around. When I was 28, it looked extremely bleak. I never could have imagined how quickly life changed.

Look after your diet, exercise, make an effort to stay in touch with friends. Life gets more complicated but look after yourself and try to find the joy in it.

Its pretty much over by the time you hit 30. You are physically and mentally in decline.

On the bright side though, you literally dont feel emotions as strongly as you did as a teen or early 20s. So the crushing pain of being in my 30s doesnt actually bother me that much. I guess there is less pressure you put on yourself too. Like I didnt make my dreams come true but I can still enjoy myself while im alive.

Attached: just.jpg (798x1200, 107.38K)

kek, this. 32 yo here. most of my old friends are fake friends now, achieved nothing and are feminist/leftist. we have nothing in common anymore.

They're "meh" so far.
I still live with my parents, however I do have a job with a good wage and a GF thats younger than me and currently save pretty much everything to buy a house.

So not complete end of the world.

If your a man, you're starting to hit your peak. If you're a women, I'm sorry.

My kidneys are pretty much ruined, I've got to get one removed and put on dialysis afterward, no turning anything around for me ontop of all this I have nothing, and nothing to look forward to thank god I didn't have kids.