Anybody else hoarding nickels right now?

Anybody else hoarding nickels right now?

I have about 500 nickels (like $25 face value) and accumulating more every chance I get. It's like an instant +50% ROI in melt value for every nickel you get. I'm trying to source a $100 box of nickels from the bank right now but having some trouble. Can I get any advice from fellow chad nickel stackers?

Attached: nickels.jpg (3264x2448, 3.33M)

Bump

You want someone to ask about that growth on your leg, don't you?

Nickels aren't made of nickel.....

google nickel melt value calculator. currently sitting at about 7.9 cents per nickel. they contain 25% nickel and the rest copper

Yeah I did, i concede they do contain nickel mostly copper though, but they are worth more than dimes.... odd times.

boxes of uncirculated $100 face value nickels are going for $150 on ebay this is a huge investment opportunity biz. how do we clean out the banks of all their nickels?

I’ve been stacking nicks since pandemic began. Have 10kg in nicks. Been accepting nicks from tenants but only got em once for a weekly payment. Free 2x return. NoNickers on sui watch.

Nickels are the freest investment opportunity right now. Worst case scenario, you deposit the nickels back into the bank for the same price you withdrew them.

Only problem I have is that the bank isn't letting me take more than $10 (five $2 rolls) of nickels out at a time. Or else I would've carried home hundreds of dollars of nickels right away.

wow wish I could fleece rentcucks out of their hard earned nickels. right now I barely have a suicide stack of nickels. make it stack is probably like 10,000 nickels or more. my friends say im nickel rich lol

absolutely cracking up at the thought of one of you autists running around with nickles pouring out of their cargo shorts hurr durring about your 40 dollar profits

how often are you withdrawing rolls? maybe im going about things the wrong way going for the $100 face value box. do you have a plan to liquidate? they are illegal to melt in the US

I haven't asked the bank how often I'm allowed to withdraw. I've just been doing it once a week and it's just been a thing I've been doing when I decide to go out on a bike ride for exercise.

I'm just holding onto them. I'm imagining a day when I can take a stack of them to my local coin shop when they'll give me "more than face value" for them. For that to happen, nickels would just have to either stopped being produced or have their composition changed (nickel/copper -> zinc)

50% ROI is better than like 5 years S&P growth on average but with zero risk. yeah you need to stack like hundreds of pounds of nickels to make a few thousand but its worth it IMO

Post nose and nickels with timestamp

I promise you nickels are not the answer to your problems. That’s retarded.

sell your nickels and buy some caulk for your filthy bathroom

>Unironically posting the appalling squalor in which he wallows
Deal with you feet and grout for fuck sake

That little zit on his right knee?

Oh man. I just went and withdraw $10 of nickels again and I like to look through them for indian head nickels and, possibly, war nickels. I actually found an indian head nickel last week. Anyways, just now I found a 1942 Nickel and got super hyped, but it doesn't have a mint mark, so it isn't a silver war nickel.

Yeh and copper pennies.

The banks are literally not allowing me to order 100$ boxes of nickels.. Due to ((coin shortage))

Attached: 20220322_094908_HDR_(1).jpg (2621x3980, 2.22M)

nigga thats his knee

Too late its been patched already. I tried at like 3 dif banks they try to order it for me but the high ups who approve the orders dont send the coins to the branch.

Should of done this years ago.

Pretty funny that nickels actually have the most value out of all the coins