You bought GME right Any Forums?

based reddit has spent years doing research on this. you're not going to waste the opportunity are you?

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-150127_Chrome.jpg (1080x1521, 314.71K)

bought at $9, sold at $350-$400 to (You)
thanks for buying my bags

Attached: profits - Copy.png (974x592, 203.08K)

OP will sell at $ 10k, retard

no, in reality he just will never sell and never make any money. i was told the exact same thing at $300 and you retards are still bagholding

I bought at $330

>still
It's barely been a year

>DUDE JUST BAGHOLD FOR A YEAR
im sure the squizzle will be squozzled in 2 more weeks, baggie

It will eventually, all research points to it. No schizo shit either.

oh ive read the "research," what a joke
cap my post, revisit it in another year. the shortsqueeze already happened, and you are all coping. it is delicious

>oh ive read the "research," what a joke
Did you really though?
If it's a joke, you can refute it easily?

>the shortsqueeze already happened
there is no evidence this happened

I FOMO’ed in at $85. I was following it on twitter and Reddit and I saw so much FUD on twitter about it. I looked into accounts that were posting FUD and they were accounts that were obviously farmed for followers.

Anyone going to the level of effort that I saw is trying to suppress the price for a reason. Only question is whether or not they would be successful?

With 20% of the float direct registered, I am pretty confident on my purchase.

dont worry user you aint alone we will come back for you friens

Once the squeeze hits I’ll be ready bros

Attached: 4AE9E6F9-F790-4D23-8969-C004BB112621.jpg (789x500, 90.04K)

I bought again at the worst time at about 170 dollars. Now i'm about even again. I still have shares from before but I somehow always end up buying at the wrong moment.
How do I register my shares directly bros?

Chat/call with fidelity, or request transfer on IBKR

i'm a kraut fag. There's actually a pretty big following in krautistan

I hold 50 shares, paid for by selling other shares. They are all about to be in the long term capital gains period, too. Feels comfy.

>the shortsqueeze already happened, and you are all coping
please explain how it jumps 60% in a week if this is true

Attached: Misato13.jpg (600x848, 43.9K)

idk if you've been paying attention but it has had similar action to BTC. Unless you have some meme shitcoin guaranteed 1000x then you're not much better off holding crypto.

>Didn't buy back the 50 time he could
Imagine being this bad at trading.

Wish I did this when I had the chance.
But if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Good job, user.
I am still pretty comfy with 50 shares.

There are plenty of based people who are buying GME at local lows and selling at local highs. But seriously lmao how most retail traders are just buying at local highs than bag holding until they can maybe get lucky and sell for 5% profite at the next local high instead of swinging the ups and downs for an easy 50% gain a few times a year.

Probably still haven't reached local high yet, should easily pump to 250 maybe 300 this week before slowly making it down until another future pump

Attached: download.png (298x169, 9.5K)

post your swings or fuck off