Dear Rubichads, how many people do you think will rope in the near future for not jumping on the Rubic train?

Dear Rubichads, how many people do you think will rope in the near future for not jumping on the Rubic train?
WAGMI Frens

Attached: 5B9065EF-A117-4479-BA6B-F5C2B889D55D.jpg (500x700, 402.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4yyLdrZdYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You ain’t seen shit yet just wait till Rubic gets disrupted with 150eth market buy.

it is the opposite. people are gonna rope because they are bagholders.

most undervalued project in crypto
id like to accumulate some more but my paycheck arrives on the 2. and the listing is tomorrow ffs
i am 35k cubes worth
what about the rest of you?

I will buy at 15c tomorrow after the listing dump.

Got 23k here

They are gonna laugh at you for buying a listing pump n dump.

an ignorant statement like that makes me think you don't even use decentralized exchanges
stick to reddit and robinhood memes

Attached: 1640157248635.gif (430x242, 3.4M)

Guys dump it now and buy back in after the listing lol

>Dear Rubichads, how many people do you think will rope in the near future for not jumping on the Rubic train?
>WAGMI Frens
CHOO CHOO

ALL ABOARD

RUBIC TO $1.00

RUBIC ABOUT TO LEAVE THE STATION

CHOO CHOO

Attached: Rubic_Gainz_Train.jpg (299x169, 15.8K)

Retard I’ve been holding 100k usd in Rubic since February of last year. Rubic is very likely entering the top 100 cmc

The big picture that matters for Rubic with the Kraken listing is that it will be among 136 or so projects listed on Kraken. A microcap on the lower end of the market cap spectrum among projects available on Kraken
Alot of room to grow
Kraken is a top tier quality American exchange. Been around forever and doesn't list just anything
Also a catalyst for future growth and possible further listings since they do a good job vetting. Rubic won't shoot to the moon overnight but is positioning itself for some serious upside in the future. No doubt that the best days for Rubic are ahead
A semi bullish macro market only helps. Alts will have their days eventually

200k wallet. Literally and unironically my only hope and last chance in life.

aw bro how old are you?
you can make it with something else also i bet
our rubic stasy cubis tho so dont worry

35. I have decent bags of other tokens, but this is the maximum-profit-for-the-lowest-mcap that I have. 500M mcap makes me a millionaire. I just can't let this chance go.

Dad, what is RUBIC? Ahh, I thought you'd never ask. RUBIC is essentially a universal bridge. It can bridge your tokens from the ETHEREUM chain to POLYGON chain. Or from the POLYGON chain to the BSC chain. Instead of having to use a million different bridges this one coin is the bridge for all different chains. This coins utility is massive, projected to do 2 billion$ in transactions by December - think of the implications as far as valuation is concerned. Now you understand why the Kraken listing is just the tip of the iceberg.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4yyLdrZdYs

Kraken is getting way too overhyped. There's barely any low-mid cap volume on there compared to other exchanges. It's not a place where people look to pump new listings. But biz will find out the hard way tomorrow kek.

I think we will actually crash after getting on Kraken
V8RWM

I don't own any but good luck to you.

This

But EOM is meaningless. EOY is still $5 minimum.

Attached: C9501800-FDD5-432D-9288-9C67EF697EE1.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

>I don't own any but good luck to you.
Thank you mate.