streamable.com/ngx21
streamable.com/ld2wh7

◆Fanpage
instagram.com/toxicxbloom/

◆/asp/ and Any Forums Cameo shoutouts from Mandy and Gigi
youtube.com/watch?v=9PB1VRK2qQk
youtube.com/watch?v=BeuYEJsyuXQ

◆Formerly /bloomcoom/

Attached: 1643417807864.webm (720x1000, 2.94M)

I can’t stop imagining Mandy stripping off and squeezing a steamy, dreamy log out of her beautiful anus. Just the thought of the smell as she crouches over me, spreading her big, round golden tanned ass cheeks with both hands, while her cute little asshole widens as her tummy chocolate oozes out of her is too much. The dichotomy of a Goddess so perfect doing something so nasty is beyond arousing. I just need the taste of her logs in my mouth

Attached: mmm yummy.jpg (461x512, 70.03K)

I can't stop imagining Gigi's big, pale ass naked and smeared in her bowel cocoa. Just the thought of the taste as she pulls a tampon out of her pussy and stuffs it into my mouth, and the smell as she squats over my face and her asshole widens as her log oozes out is too much. Descending into degeneracy with Hell's Favourite Harlot is too arousing. I just need the taste of her logs in my mouth

Attached: mmm yummy.jpg (1284x1713, 164.74K)

Wrestling’s greatest collection of brappers. Well duo at least.

kek

based satan

Attached: 20220222_203041.jpg (1536x2048, 472.93K)

Jacy has the best ass.

Trips of truth

Based Satan

Friendly reminder that Mandy Rose is the hottest female ever employed in the history of WWE and wrestling in general for that matter

Attached: 1606877018549.jpg (1080x906, 101.27K)

She'd be better in AEW

Exhibit A
Notice the backboard of the bed and the card poster on the wall behind it.

Attached: 275468652_3023731394605430_3908500305034438557_n.webm (720x1280, 2.92M)

Exhibit B
Clearly the same room

Attached: 1645014120890.webm (1920x1080, 2.72M)

Holy shit. The wall portraits match above the bed match too.

Based

Gigi and Mandy have probably fucked on that bed.

AEW's women's division is as bad as main roster WWE if not worse, the few watchable women are jobbers on youtube.

The Golden Goddess has provided a blessing

Attached: mandysacs_B840AE500CD077AD9480AEFEEDF41FB3_video_dashinit.webm (720x1280, 2.98M)

She should offer fans the opportunity to sniff the bike seat.

Idk about that. TA is getting a good push in NXT right now (minus the current lull in the Dusty cup). If any of them went to AEW, I fell like they would be lost in the shuffle. Gigi didn't like the ideas that AEW creative was pitching to her while she was there.
From Vickie Guerrero's podcast:
>“The thought was flown around for me to be put with him (Darby Allin) in AEW. They said ‘You come in and you are his wife. You get kicked in the face and then he gets mad.’ There were a lot of ideas thrown around from this person and that person about this and that. I explained to everybody that I could come in and do a wife spot that could eventually lead to me having matches or whatever it may be. But, here’s the problem with that. If I came in and I’m introduced as Darby’s wife, I’m forever by the fans going to be known as just his wife. Then from there on out, everything I do in the ring or on a promo is going to be heavily compared to him and I immediately become Robin to Batman. I think so many people don’t realize, and I’m sure a lot of women would be ok with that kind of role, but me personally when I’ve worked just as hard and just as long for my career, I don’t want my entire work and passion to be credited or overshadowed by your partner. I always wanted him and I to be seen as an equal powerhouse couple where we both bring our own thing to the table. People want to put you together with whoever you are dating.”

Boobies