/entg/ Entrepreneurship General - Sleep - The Vital Component™ Edition

Previous bread:

In the words of the AI: "Discussion threads are a great way to get feedback on your idea and discuss it with other entrepreneurs. This is especially true for those who don't have access to investors or mentors in their area. "

You heard the AI; be the captain of your own soul, the steersman of your fate.

Any interesting quests, successes and Happy Accidents™ as well as questions and such can go in this bread.

Some links for inspiration (please add in this thread any you deem worthy to be added to the pasta here).

>Entrepreneurial Quests - Basics & Stories
investopedia.com/
youtube.com/c/TheIcedCoffeeHour

>Startup Information
news.ycombinator.com/news
youtube.com/c/Foundr/videos

>Ecommerce Entry Points
fiverr.com/
youtube.com/c/DailyRefinement
shopify.com/

>If you feel "I can't do it / don't have any drive"
youtube.com/watch?v=azROJC2YJ4g

>Discord channel:

/WNAPuVdP

WAGMI, Anons.

Attached: mrduck.jpg (600x800, 83.51K)

based duckbro from Any Forums

Attached: duckbro.png (863x227, 114.12K)

Thinking about opening a water store. Like, the big water jugs that people who are afraid of the tap water buy. Tap water is shit in my area and there aren’t many of those stores around. What do you all think?

Been thinking of a way to make better paper straws, plastic straws are being phased out but the paper ones are not that good.

A collapsable straw would be good. Like how those plastic collapsable cups work. "But plastic!"with this straw it cuts down someone's use of straws by lots.

That's a pretty good idea if water is shit around you. There are alot of people that spend lots on good water

Sounds giga-cozy. I hope he treats them with respect and kindness. One day I'll open a sanctuary for abused and abandoned animals and they can live the comfiest life. Thanks for sharing, user.

Checked and welcome! I don't support bottled water, as so much energy and waste is associated with it, but what about those ceramic, reverse osmosis/charcoal filter urns? They look sweet on a bench top and you could get better margins while also not needing unholy volumes of sales as with bottled water. You could then expand the range to include portable filters and other things. I wish you all the best of luck & fun!

Greetings user and welcome! Works pretty well with above user's quest, this could be a collaboration or stock each other's gear! I like stainless steel straws or bamboo. Check alibaba/aliexpress to get some ideas what's already on the market I reckon.
All the best!

Attached: doggodesk.jpg (720x960, 93K)

Dont know where you live. The idea really only works depending on your surrounding. Do you have competition? Do you have a big pool of customers? Why would people buy your service instead of buying water from the store?

I want to do stuff with firearms. I'm unsure in what I want to do. Any ideas? I love gunslingers so I was thinking of learning leathercraft.

Instagram logged me out and forced me to change my password when I tried to unfollow too many zoomers in an hour. Then it gaslit me saying that I "chose to reset my password" and undid my last 50 unfollows. All to establish some semblance of brand visibility so that my retarded customer base doesn't confuse my company with the faggot copycat businesses.

Attached: nrugh.gif (240x214, 2.99M)

Would there be an advantage to having a digital hammer. Instead of a 2 pound mechanical trigger, an electric button would send an electrical signal to the chamber that would create a spark the butt of the bullet, ignite it and send it out the barrell. Does this already exist?

Well a spark wouldn't work. The primer (the end part that isn't the bullet. Picrel) works when it is striked. The closest think is strikerfire pistols which are on many semi auto guns.

Attached: 20220328_170120.jpg (4160x3120, 3.51M)

is it best to work a little in the industry then start ur own thing or go right into it

Asked this last thread and got pointed to an informative video, but does anyone know how to market a digital project?
Specifically an NFT project or a DAO

Attached: bestcancers.jpg (203x217, 38.42K)

I want to create a simple assembly line to embed cheap drone copters with cameras and remotely detonated shotgun cartridges to sell to warlords and drug cartels.

You in?

What are some things to look for at goodwill? I've been seeing alot of CD/DVD players there for like 8$. Also have been seeing computer monitors.

I am in research, the more labs I am in, the more I understand what makes a lab successful. I suspect this is true in many cases and that exposure will help you run your thing, but it isn't the only way.

im just gettin opinions and anons have said just go right into it as soon as i grad in 4 weeks

Most successful nft projects ive seen already have a following before they start. Unless your idea is so unique, social media should be its own division wothin your operation. Think about how to gain page views, maybe collab with an influencer, or release a mini game that demonstrates your nft project, get people talking

Lol unironcially a good idea but the problem would be atf. I could see it even be good for hunting. Imagine a duck looking drone.

Drone copters are not cheap, biggest hurdle will be the 25min battery life. Lmao whats the purpose of a drone that you have to drive most of its destination for?

>water store
Seems like you could just set up in a parking lot and sell jugs of water outside a big box store or something. Like a food truck but for water.