Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree this was the worst AEW PPV so far right...

Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree this was the worst AEW PPV so far right? (Grading pandemic ones on a curve)

Attached: file.png (1200x661, 1.24M)

I don't watch AEW so I don't care

It wasn't as good as Full Gear.
All Out 2021 is still untouchable.

Kek the drones are really upset today, huh?

WWE BASEDBOYS SEETHING
Good luck with your 300 Wrestlemania Moments TM next month

>wake up
>e-drones still mad
Yeah I'm thinking this was a great PPV

Revolution 2021 or maybe the first Full Gear show were worse. Overall this one was pretty good

Every match was great except the female ones and the main event

the sting match was sad to watch

nope incorrect

pretty bad yeah

Is it supposed to be cool to come here and express the exact opposite opinion everyone else has?

Based elite chads

E drones seething

Which was the one with the exploding barbed wire death match?
That was clearly worse but of course you already knew that, didn't you dronie pony?

>Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree this was the worst AEW PPV so far right? (Grading pandemic ones on a curve)

Attached: 1641502825089.png (540x471, 247.62K)

Every match was a botch-filled cluster fuck, but being that it's not WWE Meltzer, SidgBitch and all the other dirt sheet writers are taking turns sucking off the Khanman on how great it was. This show was so bad it made Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber look like 6 stars in the Tokyo Dome

>That was clearly worse but of course you already knew that
hence "grading pandemic ones on a curve"
But as OP I just remembered there were two shows main evented by football field fuckery so maybe I was wrong.

also damn looking at revolution 2021 I forgot how fucking bad the rest of the card was even ignoring the sparklers

>Every match was a botch-filled cluster fuck, but being that it's not WWE Meltzer, SidgBitch and all the other dirt sheet writers are taking turns sucking off the Khanman on how great it was. This show was so bad it made Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber look like 6 stars in the Tokyo Dome

Attached: 1626487471396.webm (256x256, 294.97K)

Hi Atom still upset you and Page had the worst Championship match in history?

It had seven 5-star classics and 2 pretty good womens matches. Wrestlemania won't even come close to being as good. Logan Paul!

Now say that without Tony's dick in your mouth and Omega's dick in your ass.