How many of you ICP niggers have an 8 year dissolve timer...

How many of you ICP niggers have an 8 year dissolve timer. Is it worth it compared to a 30 day lock on binance even if ur long term ?

Attached: cate1.png (817x820, 557.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.internetcomputer.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have 3k undissolving for 8 years

3k ICPS?!?! Do you think its worth it ? Feel like an 8 year lock is wayy too risky but not sure how good the reward is ?

Don't buy this scam man

Lol good luck getting Ur money back in 8 years

That guy will be a billionaire in 8 years

jokes aside can you explain how much EXACTLY does setting 8 year dissolve timer increases your APY ? How can you be so sure its worth it user. I wanna do it but I dont see how good it is

Titan here. I have a 10K stack on 8 year not dissolved. Another 10K stack on the sidelines for cyclical profit taking, liquidity pools, and nfts.

no you're not

Staking is only worth it if you have at least 1k ICP. Otherwise accumulate by flipping nfts

dashboard.internetcomputer.org
Go to governance section

Why ? The more you hold the bigger % return you get ? What if I keep putting my checks in my neuron on a monthly basis as long as price is reasonable with an undissolving 8 year timer

holy shit nigger you've made like 4-5 threads already dyor nobody here is gonna wipe your ass and hold your hand

yeah so it was 28% recently with 8 year timer cut to 20.9% and ppl claim it will eventually go down to 5%. Why is that ? You mean no matter how bad ICP performs the rewards will be cut eventually or is that going to happen only if price goes up ?

I went on plebbit to ask, mods took 1 day to approve my thread and 1 day has passed no one answers lol. I am doing my DYOR by asking nigger. Not all the info out there is crystal clear

Financial doom

You're getting peanuts and taking your liquidity away. I guess it's OK if you just want to stake and forget but there are better options with shrimp stacks

use dscvr, discord or telegram groups

retards here will never understand the power of compound interest
if you set dissolve delay for 8 years you recoup your original investment in a few years
cope and seethe non 8 year stakers

t. 1488 locked up in a 8 year
cope and seethe

I have 200 locked away for 8 years because I don‘t trust myself to hold for that long. I need staking to stop myself from selling.

I dont seethe bro Im just asking. Im trying to understand the profitability because 8 years is a SERIOUS time especially in crypto where we arent even sure if crypto might exist in 1 or 2 years. How can you recoup your original investment in a few years if you get 21% and ppl are talking about reducing it to 5% eventually anyways ? 5 years with 21% but when it gets lower ?

Nigger