LUNA

Was there much luna threads spammed on biz back in 2020?

Attached: 1630363346095.jpg (1834x1032, 169.47K)

You just know she only does that pose for BBC

*he

no biz never found out about LUNA or SOL untilt hey made a 100x

Yes indeed. My Big Balkan Cock would spawn beautiful “mutt” children with this Aryan Qveen and nazis would seethe.

No, Any Forums had no idea about it, and still has no idea about it. Most of Any Forums is just bagholding threads.

No. Truth is, no one actually thought all these layer 1’s would blow up like they did. Everyone thought ETH would have scaled and that would have been the end of it. Most layer 1’s post 2017 were failed projects. This was also assuming of future ones too.

The FUD back then was relentless, and justified. Those that bought and held multiple layer 1’s despite these claims were successful.

Multiple BBC*

>2020
There weren't even threads in 2021 everyone called it a scam even after is pumped 100x, they still do

he meant "big beaner cock"... bitches crave the mexican chile

>Was there much luna threads spammed on biz back in 2020?
Honestly, no. It was completely off the radar in 2020. I found out about it in 2021 and made some threads on Any Forums about it when it was still sub-30. I bought most of my stack in the 40's though.

It's one of the rare coins with a value proposition that makes total sense.

Lust provoking image.
>I got b& for posting this .gif last time
Good. I'm trying to dopamine detox. Skip the 3 day and give me a month ban you faggot nigger hopeless cuck janny

Attached: 1644377453729 (1).gif (850x1138, 568.5K)

>The FUD back then was relentless, and justified. Those that bought and held multiple layer 1’s despite these claims were successful.
>tfw bought Harmony after IEO in 2019 and got fudded out in early 2020

I had some luna at $5 and someone told me it was a VC scam and I sold, lol, lmao

>You just know she only does that pose for BBC

Attached: 1648406929551.png (520x428, 61.15K)

Much love to the gente, hermano. Your women are great as well.

you just went from a slave of your natural desires, to a slave of your repressed guilt and peer pressure. Congratulations, hope you find happiness.

just imagine...

Attached: 1648503219140.jpg (645x773, 40.83K)

Jannies really are dumb faggot cocksuckers aren't they

there are a fuck ton of coomer bait images all over the board but they don't do jack shit and just ban for hurting they gay tranny feelings

DO SOMETHING YOU USELESS CUNTS

Attached: 1600509173960.png (461x456, 378.12K)

nope. not atom either.

>to a slave of your repressed guilt and peer pressure
Explain how the FUCK breaking from dopamine reward pathways makes one a slave?

because dumb fucking reddit faggots have no understanding of delayed gratification or the ability to live for anything beyond pleasure, especially immediate pleasure

This holy shit. Is there anything as subhuman as the faggot AIDS ridden janny? They literally were leaving coinslot threads open yesterday while deleting legitimate business related discussions. We may only hope that they join the 41%

I’m so sorry a woman has never done this for you. Maybe it’s time to give up Any Forums

Not spammed but there was discussion. If you know how to filter this board there are gems being posted fairly frequently. It was talked about here when it was still 50 cents.

Attached: terra luna oct 2020.png (964x203, 14.27K)