AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I-I-I NEED A HOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: hoom.png (1440x810, 342.83K)

kek seething rentoid

yes

Attached: BF83F635-6BD8-4E7D-AD04-B6F68B372184.jpg (907x1457, 164.24K)

>300k net worth
>houses are 500k
>As soon as I buy I'm going to get rugged and have no investments to left to race inflation
It's all so tiresome

Kek

if you're going to text yourself stupid shit at least make it funny

>Tenant (black)
Fucking lul

> if you're going to text yourself stupid shit at least make it funny

Attached: 5C62F5AA-BB07-4A04-B693-99DFC2F159BD.gif (220x224, 924.32K)

I wouldn't mind being priced out of single family homes if living in an apartment in an urban area was actually viable. I don't want to live around a bunch of nigs and or mexicans and pay even more for fucking housing than some pay for their mortgages, that's just retarded. Most cities in America are shit too, Denver and maybe Houston are the only two cities I'd ever consider moving to.

I just need enough to fuck off to the woods and never come back. 15k for a few acres, another 10k for building materials, a couple hundred k to buy supplies over the years. You'll never see me again.
Is that too much to ask?

AAHHHHHH
IMM GONNA
HOOOOOOMMMMEEEE

Attached: acoomulator.png (1044x869, 441.33K)

what the fuck is a highly qualified buyer? Non-nigger?

renting is complete insanity, even if my houses value goes down it's still better than renting because my mortgage payments are less than rent was and mortgage payments just fucking dissapear, you might as well throw money down the drain

Yeah American cities are truly sad
>No public transit
>Usually not walkable
>Full of homeless people
>Full of violent negros
>City taxes
>Absolutely disgusting infrastructure unless it's a soulless city built in the last 30 years (Texas, Nevada, etc.)

>been employed in one job for a few years
>single with no dependents
>can work to the seller's timeframe
>large deposit
>mortgage already lined up, ie. you've got a deal in principle from a bank who has already done preliminary checks
>first-time buyers (less likely to flake)

I'm in an area like that. All it means is that I can't afford a single family home OR an apartment.

At least make the praying emoji black, pretty much every nigger uses black emojis

You'd be surprised but wiggers do it too its so weird. Black hand emojis for everything

Denver is almost half parking lots in acreage and Houston is not that walking friendly. There are no good cities here just cities that are passable or complete shit

There are bums in every European city I’ve ever been to