/Kadena/ General

How high are we going sissies? I invested all my money I had set aside for my operations at $26…

Attached: 5326D150-85F9-41E9-BD9B-82F4C5A6F077.jpg (501x350, 47.92K)

this is a good website. I am glad I am here.

is that supposed to be a guy? stupid trannies you're not cute and YWNBAW

These threads offer nothing of value.

Attached: 83b.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

Its a psyop to groom a new generation of troons. They reproduce memetically

Wow this made me feel something

KDA 100 eoy

I'm actually agp btw and transitioned young so I get to be a pretty girl and love boys and get turned on from being cute :3
I encourage agps to transition if they are still in their teens because you'll be so much happier having your fantasies come true

Attached: kaderna.png (3508x2480, 3.9M)

I don't care. You are still a freak of nature, a deformed human being made by kikes.

kudos to your psyop department, tranny roleplaying is very effective at making me not buy this

whats the best abdl brand

what a disgusting, degenerate picture
absolute disgusting
i can't believe this is the world we now live in
makes me weep every time

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

obsessed

Attached: 1648401291059.jpg (1024x972, 336.27K)

Right extremist supporting trans rights here.

The perfect description of MtF trans in 90% of cases. As much as I feel disgusted just thinking of them, I also feel pity. Imagine hating yourself so much as a man that you start taking hormones and butchering yourself to try to pass as something you can never be. Its just sad.

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than is needed to produce it

rent free

rent free? I don't spend my time walking around thinking about these people man, just stating how I feel about them. Not everyone here is a schizo who spends their time obsessing about dumb shit

>media matters

Attached: annoy pepe.png (360x360, 130.38K)

You are responding to a retard mtv fag copypasting stuff from Any Forums to "get back at us" in his own twisted mind.

TRANS GIRLS NEED THEIR DIAPERS

Transgirls are happier while diapered. We just are. Instead of dysphoric boy parts, it's just a soft crinkly cloud cuddling around your bottom.
Why do so many transgirls think they don't deserve to be happy?

Attached: 703C8F74-5055-4280-BBCE-B727E7E83E83.jpg (1280x1707, 468.42K)

lol troon bullshit