RVP bros...WHAT WAS THAT

RVP bros...WHAT WAS THAT

Attached: 781B2F5D-F7FB-460C-9886-65C1A69A92B1.jpg (1400x735, 47.48K)

Sometimes my RVP folio watcher will jump to $5 per RVP.
Gives hope, but gets tiresome.
I hold 1Million+ RVP. WAGMI!

Iktf user. Its just a peer into the future

mainnet coming Q2

I am again break even dcaing from 0.02. Holy shit can this shit finally pump or just rug this shit is just boring.

musk ironically might be talking with rvp people about his new twitter thing he's been whining about
don't like the guy but if this rumor is true could be good

What do you mean user nothing happened.

What do you mean, nothing happened?

Someone is fucking around with the V2 liquidity pool. Why are there so many liquidity pools for RVP? Do people set them up just to front run noobs?

will be trading at 15 cents in may

the 4 hour has just closed above a major resistance line. Been respecting support line pretty well. If the daily closes above .0377 I expect a nice pump. Also, 8, 30 and 100 EMA are very close to converging. All signs bullish

Attached: 7GsbWxG8.png (1454x553, 104.35K)

that's a tad optimistic
TA is a meme
sell target?

ywnmi

Copelines.

the lines mean nothing right now. Everything is noise until the L1 launches, which should be in the next 2-5 months, imo.

>banned from the Telegram for asking if George RR Martin will finish mainnet soon
JUST

George RR Martin could unironically get an audience with musk if he wanted to but I think he's too proud fir that and he'd rather watch his project fail

I'm feeling pretty good right now~

Attached: 1618508725493.jpg (190x266, 13.66K)

>mainnet Q4 2021!
>no, wait, mainnet Q1 2022!
>actually mainnet Q2 or maybe Q3 2022!
>...
>...
>...
>Swear to go all these fudders are going to be eating their words when mainnet drops by EOY 2027

Q4 was a discord meme dipshit

Q4 was Rob Rosenthal stating mainnet EOY in the beginning of last year, with screenshots spammed in these threads all year long, and then after missing the mark without shit for updates or aknowledging any delay to this day, the idiots bagholding this bitshares fork backpeddled and blamed other bagholders that can't be held accountable.

Projects get delayed all the time user.... it's not a big deal it was never a concrete date.

you imbecile, Rob said "within a year" last March. Q4 was a meme, github gave no indication they were even close last year, any moron would have known that.

Attached: 1646490498187.jpg (828x794, 117.06K)