Canada to become "Blockchain capital of the world"

It's happening, Poilievrebros.

cbc.ca/news/politics/poilievre-bitcoin-policy-1.6399986

Attached: pierre.jpg (1024x535, 501.41K)

Didn'0t they hunt down with pitchforks the truckers and their crypto accounts?

You should know how hypocritical modern society is

Based. He needs to get in.

Attached: Capital Fleeing Canada.png (610x426, 37.85K)

Seems like most of the NPC crowd are unhappy with this. Pic related from the comment section

Attached: BE5D4D7E-1C4F-43F5-9562-1C64654A92BA.jpg (1655x2156, 483.29K)

Does this guy realistically have a change to win tho? Seems like a literal who, that being said, i know nothing about canada

I'm not canadian so i'd guess no. Canada is ultracucked perhaps the most cucked nation on earth no way anyone right of Trudeau could be elected

he cant get in until 2025 correct?

I think NZ/AUS are a bit more cucked out, but ya we are definitely cucked/fucked.

the only sensible leaf politician and all he said was to stop printing money... Leaf bros please vote this guy as party leader, you need to register with the cons first asap.

God that article reeks of bias. Fuck the CBC

Pretty based but as long as women are allowed to vote, we will not have another conservative PM. Women will consistently vote against financial interests and vote for globohomo shit.

Attached: 1a1.jpg (600x450, 46.59K)

this. amongst the worst. atleast cnn is privately funded, they can talk shit. Imagine stealing tax money from the people you hate and then demonize them. If it's state media, be unbiased since you're taking money from both sides. Pollievere will defund the CBC.

>somebody's grandfather fought against Germany to achieve this outcome
anglobros, are we utter fucking retards?

Fuck you guys everyone loves Pierre

>Build up megacorps, financial systems, all the cool shit that the entire world runs on
>Give it up to Jews and Pajeets and Chinks in a 60 year period
Yeah pretty much.

we do the same in the US with PBS and NPR: steal from taxpayers to fund Democrat party propaganda. UK does it too with BBC. It seems to be a pretty common thing throughout the world having national media act as the propaganda arm of one particular party. Hard to understand why the opposition party allows it to happen

I keep saying it, there is nobody I'd rather vote for than Pierre Pollievre. But I will NEVER vote for the progressive conservatives. Until Pierre joins the PPC, I cannot in good faith support more globohomo.

Because opposition in western democracy is fake.

not pierre

Attached: FOqbXx2XMAAquVn.jpg (750x463, 69.9K)

no politican in canada has ever told the truth. hes lying to pull in some zoomer demographic that has their entire dreams in crypto. nothing he says will pass i can assure you

This is a lie. Canadians chose anal lubricants before anything else.

>Canada is relevant
>according to Canada
kek

He has a fantastic chance to win. He will either be a favourite or a close second (more likely a close second) in Canada's next election