Would you hire a personal assistant when you made it?

for me it's a yes

Attached: 1648486896800.jpg (1602x1080, 605.71K)

That's a man, and you are gay

I prefer to hire hitmen to assassinated faggots like you who shit up biz with tranny shit and low quality garbage threads
Sage

Why is every GenZ person gay now? What is this? Honestly, is it cool to be gay or something along those lines? Is this how they show each other that they're unique? I remember we wear different clothes and talk about different music bands or play different sports. But now it seems that entire column is changed into being gay, lesbian, bi, non gender and other shit. If you don't have one of these abilities are you not unique or something?

I thought about this but I'm kinda paranoid that my assistant would try to rob me or some shit
how do rich people deal with that shit?

That's a man and you are gay.

Dressed like a whore only her husband should see that in private

I think it's interesting if I made a post explaining my life story I'd get banned.
Yet we got tranny posts that last days and are super vague 1pbtid flooding into this catalog to the point nobody can have a real discussion.

>her

One of the motivations for making it is NOT having mandatory interactions with people, so generally the answer is no.

BUT if the assistant can deal with taxes lawyers etc allowing me to just live my life then of course yes

Can anyone remind me what was that youtuber's name

Finnster

The blokey voice ruins it.

For me it's the opposite

I diagnose you with gay

So glad this is a daily thread and mods don't range these spammers....

Makes so much sense, just make a new thread daily and never respond, repost 30 minutes later after being banned and stay up for 2 days.

Rinse and repeat, who is doing this and what do they gain by it?

It's like how having tattoos used to be rebellious or edgy and now is just cringe. Everyone will keep trying to lazily gain "interesting traits" until we reach the tipping point where it stops being at all abnormal

this
some kinds of services would be useful but realistically how would it work with a personal assistent, most richfags live a relatively normal life with a wife and kids

Only if it's your hot sister.

yes or a wife to be that. girls are better at all that annoying shit.

You'll learn to like it

She can personally assit my cock if you catch my drift

Nah I like to do things myself, also I don't want to be so busy that I need one.