THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEAR MARKET

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEAR MARKET

Attached: 1648065011784.webm (720x896, 1.44M)

It's just jewish manipulation. Basically if you own BTC long term you believe in the defeat of the globohomo. Imagine thinking that due to the recent events crypto is going to replace the current financial system.

kek, thanks for this video user, made my evening

Yes its DA JOOOOOZ every single event in life is manufactured by the Jews

Oh look a gust of wind outside must be the jews trying to blow the chem trails to the east to kill the bears

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

A JEW FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

One chance at life and I wasn’t a fraternity chad. Why even continue

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 42.99K)

Right, the Rotschilds and Rockefeller don't have anything against people owning their own currecny. Who need banks anymore anyways, right? Lmao, you criptocuck faggots will get so mauled it's almost funny.

you cann call the jew any name and he wont care, but call him a jew and he will scream and call it an outrage

it's ironic that people who dislike jews will miss out on the antisemitic system made by antisemitic people to replace the current financial system

Yes, and it was. Now its not no more. Blame it on Biden and the devaluation of fiat.

Attached: 1631845170583.png (452x467, 7.87K)

Attached: ss3.png (553x403, 179.47K)

HEDGGIES CANT AFFORD TO ALLOW AN ACTUAL BEAR ANYMORE THANKS TO ME(TRUMP). ICE CREAM DIP MARKET. BUY LOW SELL HIGH

Kek do you really think every 1% swing in crypto and stocks is Jewish ?

This but unironically

Attached: 1593578596045.jpg (441x345, 42.17K)

based, women deserve this

Attached: shut it goy.png (300x214, 43.67K)

no one is buying so they pump it.
>decentralisation

It's always them, unironically.

whatever you do do NOT type the word jews

She's clearly in high school or college, but she literally looks like a middle aged meth addict. The wall used to be 30 give or take a few years. Why are women no hitting hit before 21?

Attached: 1629507026977.jpg (596x723, 130.29K)

*now

you had 4 months of bear market now fuck off

How can you think its not? Same as stonks