Harmony 0NE General /H1G/ IM THINKIN WERE BACK EDITION

What up Harmonauts. Let us gather together and discussing upcoming projects on Harmony. We are pumping a bit so I know you faggots started paying attention again. I just purchased some $SPEED due to the upcoming game launch in 3 days. Anyone else bagholding SPEED?

Attached: OS5qcGc[1].jpg (870x550, 88.64K)

Lmao imagine still holding onto Scarmony One when Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) exists

Every single "project" I've held on harmony is deep in the red. Does anyone even use this chain anymore? Or was it really all about namefag cock slobbering the last few months? Give me some hope anons.

What are you holding retard? Look at all the coins in green on dexscreener. You probably bought some obscure shit no one cares about

every project on harmony was a fucking pump and dump so far, even "legit" projects like fucking jewel or fuzz lmfao

t. tranq bagholder
also fuck jannies, I got banned again for some shit

Attached: 1632666192391.gif (90x90, 88.13K)

Not touching speed until the post launch dump
I'm holding jewel for now and will probably swap it into tranq when the time is right

Check the chart user. The post launch dump already happened at .07

>he didnt buy Mars colony plots
Kek

Attached: 1645702628093.png (521x454, 564.42K)

>ITS SPACE IN DA SOLAR SYSTEM

kek this scam is still running? hahahahaha imagine holding this shitcoin in 2022

fuzzbros...

Rent Free.

copey copington cope more

L + Ratio + Stephen Tse fucked your bitch + brown hands typed this

fuzz sisters...

Attached: 8C507722-CF98-4BC1-8DC1-D171E277945C.png (1602x1508, 747.19K)

Cashgrabkeks like to throw shit to fantom for "copying" their scam and now harmony is your new target for copium, huh? go back

Fuzzfags mad

What has this chain become on here? A fucking mess, no-one talks about upcoming projects or anything of any value to do with the chain, yet there are plenty of other decent coin discussions happening in their own threads but half of you lot can't get over crippling over each other in how best they can suck their own cock. You lot should be ashamed of yourself this place has fallen so far.

There just aren't a lot of projects worth talking about now

Yes and Fuzz is obviously in the toilet so fuzzlets are quiet

Attached: 1645571666635.png (748x710, 107.44K)

Has there been any news about that F-Zero/Wipeout like NFT game? That was one of few games on Harmony that actually looked fun.