The new BTC and the new ETH are staring at you in the face user and we're still early. the question is...

the new BTC and the new ETH are staring at you in the face user and we're still early. the question is, will you buy this time? or will you get left behind again?

Attached: HEX PLS.png (1200x675, 737.36K)

Sacced 5k day 1, what's the most I'll see with Pulse?

Shilling is strong on this one, are they paying premium?
I'd like to be a shitcoin shill myself

Definitely not hex lmao

i want my $300 back, anons told me it would be released in months, not years.
I'm from the third world, $300 is a lot for me.

heh

>a premined uniswap fork token is "the new BTC"
This is your brain on Richard Heart cum

>a premined uniswap fork token
wtf are you talking about

Imagine calling the eth killer a "shitcoin". Your life is a shitcoin that needs to rug already you fucking faggot.

Pulse is an ETH helper though.

Depends on how long you can hold. 2 years? 5 mil at least.

I only got onthe pulsex sac and got 35mil of plsx. Plus 14k hex.
Wil I make it hex Chads ?

Nah, RH only says that because he respects Vitalik.

How much are they paying you idiots to shill this garbage? I spend a lot of my time here, I could shill your scams too, if you paid me $10 per day.

Are you talking about KOLnet? If yes, I’m 100% with you on that one

I know, lol. It just sounds funny. In reality Pulse is the first L1 that can literally kill ETH if it decides to. I think RH would rather not do it since HEX is on ETH as well, but he can go nuclear if he wants and make ETH unusable for anything.

I don't think people understand how big and serious this actually is.

That would be godlike but is it even within the realm of possibility?

Both are scams and run by a conman. You are dumb and soon you will be dumb and poor.

>is it even within the realm of possibility?
It's definitely possible, but you won't be able to hold long enough to see such gains so most likely it won't be possible for you.

U a right bro

Avax is staring to us

Your little god Richard is a LV wearing faggot.
All tech basterds look like hobos.

I've already decided I'm not touching PLS for 2 to 3 years unless it actually managed to 1,000x before that. I have enough money to live comfortably since I moved to a third world country :^)