He is not taking some profits

>he is not taking some profits

Attached: zogbot.jpg (800x800, 127.6K)

>Mariupol fallen
it's over

zelenski is a rabbi

Resolution will lead to market clarity. Markets are not reality and everyone will have higher prices for goods

I find it amusing that faggots side with Russia seeing how they are literally the same Jewish shit as the US. If this was china I would say ok but not Russia the faggot doesnt even see a racial difference and is a Jew himself

People side with Russia, not because they love putin, but because it will weaken the position of the ruling class here.

This. Our accelerated pozz government really runs full speed towards the abyss, lel

Pretty much this and the pow torture vids made me understand Ukrainian dogs need to be put down

explains the baby foreskin constantly on his lips

I don't need profits

>russian army keeps losing while ukrainian keeps winning
>Any Forums retards suck Putin's dick and make shitty memes that are nothing compared to reality
I will never understand why Any Forums faggots are so pro-putin.
Russians and putin hate amerifats and other countries.

Attached: 16223477196090.gif (275x154, 1.77M)

What has Ukraine won?

read the thread faggot

Citation needed

t. Believes in the ghost of kyiv

i'm from russia and here russians live like in prison. We keep losing our soldiers and when they return without legs - everybody understads that this shit-tier war wanted by nobody except by 1 bald midget faggot that is going to destroy 2 countries.
1) ukraine will be destroyed but they will repair it fast
2) russia is destroyed as a nation and we will be known as nazies for 20+ years
kys
im not reading your shizo-posts faggot

Attached: 1623777176849.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

>I'm from Russia
I highly doubt that (((тoвapищ)))

Attached: outside my commie block.jpg (960x1280, 151.81K)

Дaвaй я тeбe нa eблo нaccy, и мы нa этoм зaкoнчим, cын пидopaшьeй шлюхи? )

>Nassy
I think your google translate broke there bud.
That's not a word

It's by design with some elements throw to chance. They will have everyone begging for a digital id and social credit system.
The average ukrainian is naive and still trusts the media wholeheartedly. Ironic how they voted for Zelensky who promised peace and cooling of relations with Russia, but delivered a totally opposite response.

>russian army keeps losing
that's ukrainian/west propaganda. The news you are getting on this subject is not credible. But go ahead and keep believing it
>Any Forums faggots are so pro-putin
Some are some aren't. Why are you so butt hurt about it? Just you bitching about how "all of Any Forums thinks one way" makes me want to slap you down to the ground and take a piss on your face. You sound like you don't even belong here.
But if you really want to know why some people are "pro russia" here, it's most likely a couple of factors
1. nobody gives a fuck about ukraine. even the people who say they do and have ukrainian flags on their facebook/twitter will forget about this shit like it never happened. They are programmed by mass media and will forget that they even cared as much as they did. So because nobody actually gives a fuck about ukraine, and this is Any Forums where maybe around 50% of the people are not NPCs, you will see people both ironically and unironically supporting russia. The west wants them castrated, brainwashed and/or dead, how could russia be so bad?
2. they're not gay like you are.

your larp game pretty good