Have you invested in real startup biz?

have you invested in real startup biz?

Attached: matrix.png (1007x1074, 912.67K)

sweet manmade horrors beyond comprehension

jesus christ wtf

im shook fr fr

Attached: 1613659749917.gif (569x510, 6.04K)

This is better than what goes on currently, only NPCs are against this.

>Aaawww sweet! Man made horrors!

This is the problem with modern society. People used to be connected with nature, but since the industrial revolution, it's all about creating an artificial version of what God provided us, then polluting the world with it.

That's looking quite efficient

This could actually be an incredible decrease in the suffering that is currently being inflicted onto these animals

What you mean? Tendies don't just spawn off mummy?

When we were "connected with nature" we were also murdering and eating the members of neighboring tribes, and shit like that. Civilization really isn't all bad

It might be less horrible than the horrors and pain these animals undergo right now

>murdering your competition is bad
I bet you also say shit like “there’s nothing wrong with being jewish or black”

Animal shit filled the streets in those times, fuck off.

Factory farmer hands wrote this post

imagine how fragile the eggs of those creatures are
only retards don't have a farm nearby to get decent vegetables and meat

>current situation: house of horrors on global scale for animals
>"Why yes with double bacon pls"
>same thing but remove suffering
>"jesus christ wtf"

Attached: 1639043220325.jpg (992x992, 114.67K)

Believe it or not, as a person who adores chickens I would be thrilled if such a thing took off. The end goal should be having literal meat vats where chicken parts just grow on a nutrient providing "vine". It would be massively cleaner, more efficient and we'd stop torturing billions of these birds a year. Actual chickens should be reserved as pets and respected for serving humanity so well for so long.

Anons fighting back and forth or the horror of the concept or the utilitarian logic mistake the real horror such a start up brings - removal of the spirit, not in a Christcuck or Fagan way but in even the most basal of spirit. Better than factory farming? Aruguably, More efficient than free-range? Arguablely. But it creates a void of life that either is filled somewhere down the chain, or begins to expand. The cerebrial cortex of the chickens moves up the chain onto the next living entities involved, their pain becomes that of the chickens also - you may not see this as a big deal. As this inevitably expands we will move onto operating in a similar way with cattle, dairy, wool, and other animal based products, it will then creap into more complex forms such as purpose operated, combined-brainpower supercomputers, and as such these demi-humans pain, emotions and suffering will be heafted upon those above them in this structured chain. Heed my warning.

Attached: 1646969633913.jpg (328x277, 10.71K)

At first glance this seems more complex, expensive and cruel than a hypothetical vertical free-range farm.

>we
Random jackoffs in New Guinea were doing that. That was not the norm in most places. Regardless, people crave violence and today's society denies it from them.

Fascinating.... tell me more

Attached: 1643218774756.gif (444x711, 2.65M)

>Architecture student
Medfag here. This would not work. The chicken would get decubitus and thus infections and pulmonary embolisms from blood clots caused by not moving. Turns out livestock needs to walk a bit to stay alive. This is some art project

Surprisingly aware for Any Forums

This is like watching the ETH team try to solve the scaling problem. Nothing but ridiculous expensive contrived bullshit.

>people crave violence
These are not "people" but vestiges of our stint as apes.

Glowie

Yeah I invested 5k in drilling an oil well.

>it was dry

Attached: uhoh.jpg (800x600, 179.31K)