IT'S HAPPENING: RUSSIA TO ACCEPT BITCOIN AS OFFICIAL CURRENCY

100K CONFIRMED!!!

Attached: file.png (961x662, 430.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therussophile.org/its-official-russia-central-bank-announces-ruble-bound-to-gold-5000-rubles-per-gram.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

russia is the bad guys, this is bad

This. Our (((masters))) will have to ban BTC now.

How does the MSM cock taste, shill?

this is huge, 500k is possible around 2024 holy shit I'm buying everything

Not if all onramps are banned over night

can confirm am breaddead nafrican murican

This is a double-edged sword. Sure, an entire country embracing bitcoin is one thing, but it's Russia that is doing the adoption. They're not exactly popular these days and Western sanctions might even go after bitcoin.

> implying normies actually care

Changing your flag on Facebook is one thing, but selling gains is another.

This is going to kick off the hyper-bitcoinization that people were talking about last year. No government in the world is going to want to be the only one without any bitcoin.

>having "decentralized" 1's and 0's you can't use outside of the russian shithole

Attached: pp102.png (1000x1000, 232.29K)

Greed goes beyond morals and ideals. Normies don't care as long as "PRICE GO UP"

USA will ban all cryptos you fucking retards haha. Nobody is stronger than us

imagine how many braincells must one lack in order to believe that

Based. Back to gold standard soon.

So this is what Bitcoin is now. A fake news driven ponzi, with normies cheering up and amplifying the fake news.

Normies watch MSM, yes they care. Sure, you'll get loads of people expecting gains in Bitcoin, but you'll also get tons of normies selling their bitcoin just because "b-bitcoin supports Russia, I can't deal with that" and many others trying to boycott it. How it'll all play out is difficult to predict though.

And that's assuming that there wouldn't be any government sanctions against bitcoin.

It's not even a real article.
Fucking Kremlinbots trying to generate sympathy with Incels on this board.

The Caucasus remembers. Our time will come you filthy bydlos.

What the fuck is this then

therussophile.org/its-official-russia-central-bank-announces-ruble-bound-to-gold-5000-rubles-per-gram.html/

That would be extremely bearish for bitcoin. If it's pumping because Putin is buying, we're fucked.

LMAO, what a nice way to ban bitcoin.

This is not bullish... They already blacklisted everything russia. This means BTC is next. EU and US will make holding BTC illegal...

We are in the cancel culture movement. Everything is getting cancelled. Anti Vaxxers, White Men, Russia, China and now BTC is next..

Attached: quote-appear-weak-when-you-are-strong-and-strong-when-you-are-weak-sun-tzu-54-81-20.jpg (850x400, 46.5K)

Normies get memory holed so easily, when it all blows over they'll be like
>FUCK, I COULDA BEEN RICH AF
>buys the fomo at the peak

Made me watch. Fake.

I can continue to purchase my tehnolog minis and zvezda models with honor