WTF is wrong with me?

I have more wealth and success than anyone my age. I have a hard time enjoying it because I know people who have worked much harder and have less success. When I see the price of my bags go down I almost want it to go down more so that I "earn" the upside by holding through the crashes. By this logic I can't enjoy anything unless the suffering is much larger than the reward.

Can anyone relate?

Attached: fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWOlnRt4hGc
youtu.be/hCKg4Nam9tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bro just cash out a bunch and donate to your friends. ive given out tens of thousands to my homies who are struggling, need to cover moving expenses, or just need a new computer. get homiepilled.

Thats about every chainlink holder right now

You need a friend and partner to share the highs with.

Attached: 1643130020408.jpg (1080x1080, 181.56K)

Attached: lol.webm (640x360, 969.58K)

Post age and net worth.
34 / 4.5M here

Feels like I didn't make much progress since 29 when I had 2.1 million

Maybe do some side projects with limited amount of founds. I have like 250k in 3 startups that I'm actively involved in but it is very tiresome and people are even more retarded and vicious than in the crypto world.

Attached: 1648254468432.jpg (668x1024, 72.58K)

Worst advice ever. Revealing your power level and leaking power is very very bad.

You sound mentally ill

I thought getting rich would be a good thing. I’m just bored now. No frens

Attached: ECCE5BAA-3E3D-4751-A6EA-80BB09D60435.jpg (1242x1236, 562.11K)

I don't have friends even now when I am poor, wouldn't mind being rrich

>I have more wealth and success
Define 'success'. Does it involve posting frogs on the incel website for losers?

Probabaly because you didnt earn it. Yoy gambled and got lucky. Now build a successful business with that money, might make you feel better.

>I have like 250k in 3 startups that I'm actively involved in but it is very tiresome and people are even more retarded and vicious than in the crypto world.
sounds horrible

Did you invest to have more social interaction than crypto?

Attached: 1589660952100.gif (372x348, 989.49K)

That is horrible, user. Send me all of your money so you could start over again and become self-made.

May be good but most of my friends are doing OK, just not as well as I am. Maybe I can help them pay their mortgages.
Have an amazing wife and kids, always happy when they enjoy it.
Just turned 40 and same range of wealth
Well help me out then man
I feel like this would actually solve my problem but make me less happy overall. Even one good friend is a huge step up from zero.
I'm a leader in my field and friend group, plus house wife kids, most of my days self employed, generally good life.
It may be related to my ancestors having hard lives. It's weird thinking how much easier I have it than anyone before me in my family tree.
I got lucky with investments but also have a competitive job.
I wouldn't call it gambling as every investment was made with appropriate risk modeling and high levels of estimated EV which ended up being right

I'd rather hear opinions from other anons whove /madeit/ and learned to enjoy the experience

>I'm a leader in my field and friend group, plus house wife kids, most of my days self employed, generally good life.
Dull. No wonder you don't feel a sense of accomplishment. You're just doing what our culture programmed you to do.

Fair enough
Do you have any advice or just shitposting?

Nah, I can't help you without encouraging you to do unethical things. You're stuck with your wife and kids and job and the responsibilities that entails. Enjoy the 'happy' predictable life. The ethical life has its merits as well.

Never feed the animals they just come back for more

I'm not complaining about the vanilla life
Given all options I would do it again
I am more interested in ways of rewiring my brain to accept and enjoy several sigmas of outperformance while not falling down the tard trap of thinking it's normal

Have heard this too
Maybe less true for those who are otherwise doing well in life?

Read Kierkegaard, Nietzsche, and Heidegger

Don’t listen to this blackpilled retard. You almost made it user, now you just need to challenge yourself with some kind of entrepreneurial desire. Humans need pain to find happiness, just take risk in some kind of startup or work of your dreams. “Competitive job” doesn’t sound risky at all.
>muh wife and kids though
That’s where the pain should come from

I’m not talking about gambling. I’m saying use all your energy to take your work career to the next level, whatever your field is. If your family has values they will praise your attempt. The opposite happens if you live a safe and dull life, in that case they’ll despise you once you get old enough.
Just picture yourself at 80 years old.

Wish I had a friend like you, all my friends are rich and succesful and when I hit the worst time of my life they ignored my cries for help, then after I rebuilt my life enough to have a roof over my head they returned saying "Oh gee wish I had helped you save your life, things would be so different, thanks for letting us enjoy your home and life and turned a blind eye when you needed us"
Nobody I've ever met has been generous or helpful with me, I've gained every penny I've ever had and not one time even during funerals for my family did friends ever help.

>When I see the price of my bags go down I almost want it to go down more so that I "earn" the upside by holding through the crashes.
>By this logic I can't enjoy anything unless the suffering is much larger than the reward.
This isn't really rational, since value and profits are subjective just look at people who don't understand this seething over NFT prices.

>Can anyone relate?
Yes
fwiw it seems like you have cognitive biases.

my recommendation is learning about your brain, specifically pathways that trigger reward systems.

It's a really complex topic but well worth learning about.

Here are some high quality starting resources, most of the common things taught are BS so be careful not to get caught up with non sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=lWOlnRt4hGc
youtu.be/hCKg4Nam9tU

good luck user.

Attached: Unlocking the emotional brain - Bruce Ecker.jpg (432x648, 22.4K)

It sounds like you’ve been living life on easy mode bc of your gains and your need to nerf yourself in order to feel something

My suggestion is that you work on a project that challenges you so you earn the “reward” of overcoming an obstacle

Attached: CC56C640-AC7D-4C89-B6AF-20B664F39670.jpg (621x402, 54.18K)