How my little ROSEs of Wall Street doing today?

Been a while, my friends, or "brose" as you have taken to calling yourselves. I'll be relatively brief.

Things are coming along well with Cipher development & Parcel partnerships. Cipher launch is going to be the next major price catalyst. My anticipation is that within 3-4 months post Cipher you're going to see TVL moon and an insane marketing spree. While nothing is certain as major market moves can destroy momentum, I believe these next few months (til about June or July) will be your last to acquire ROSE before a very strong upward trajectory is set in motion which by September or so will come into full swing.

Emerald has been a little of a shit show but is getting attention, there were a number of issues (mostly validator issues) which were unforeseen and are negatively affecting the network, but as far as I'm told all is perfectly fixable and Emerald is still set to outscale ETH by multiple orders of magnitude and has a good amount of interest from upstarts.

The focus on Emerald has switched strongly to GameFi since a lot of DeFi applications will be better suited for Cipher.

I know of 4 definitive GameFi projects that are getting grants and will have official Oasis team support. Most haven't launched and therefore I am not able to give them away, but there is one that launched originally as an NFT and just got a grant signed off on. I am not giving specific details but I can tell you the floor price right now is ~500 ROSE.

I know a lot of you are into the whole AI Rose thing... MetaMirror still has full support of the Oasis Team and are very focused on building out their NFT platform. I don't know what this means for AI Roses, at this time there are no concrete plans.

Stay staking for now. Don't look over your neighbor's fence. I still believe strongly this will be a top performing crypto in 2022 assuming all markets don't collapse from hyperinflation, war, etc.

Attached: ROSEcard1.png (1164x584, 95.82K)

once you start talking about muh NFT market place, you know the shitcoin is done for

my rosies stay cosy

Attached: 277243042_1798903230313711_6854943489266418421_n.jpg (563x395, 32.15K)

Bought 230k rose 1 year ago. Never selling.

Is this new pasta? I haven't read fud that gave me so much hopium of the late

cope rosechud

>NFTs
So still nothing new or useful to share?

A post with actual content in a rose thread. This hits good

missed you fren. hope all is well. thanks for this update and for all your posts from early last year.

my rosies stay cozy

Checked. Why cant it be summer already.

this scam is going to 0

Based

Screw rose at this point, sold mine a while back. The best GameFi projects are being listed on Solana's new launchpad SoIana prime, the team really outdid themselves with the evaluation of each individual project and the insurance fund they implemented to protect investors

A post with actual content in a rose thread. This hits good

wow gamefi and nfts. i'm glad i sold at .45. maybe i'll buy back in but not right now.

DERPA

DERRRRRRRRPA

>or "brose" as you have taken to calling yourselves
we call ourselves rosechodes now.

rosechuds can't breed

I thought it was still Dawn's loyal pay pigs.

It's over bros, the Great Reset has come at a crossroad with humanity. We can not allow the WEF & the young globohomo leaders to manipulate the markets any longer with their fake wars. In order for the Golden Bullrun to resume, Oasis Finance(ticker: ROSE) needs to be destroyed.
/biz will declare WAR on Oasis next week and send globohomo a message. I will be invoking the Business & Finance Emergency Act in the coming days. Every link shill and bagholder will be financially exterminated.
Allocate your capital, do your Binance Futures KYC, and prepare your shorts. It's happening lads, The Great Short is upon us.

Show your short.