It is time we talk about this Biz

What do you think of syntropy?

They just received the patent for their distributed autonomous routing protocol (DARP). BILL NORTON (Equinix co-founder) calls it a “thin veneer on top of the public internet that measures the network performance of a mesh of computers. It can be used to override the internet default routing system by forcing traffic along a lower latency path through intermediary nodes.”

Live DARP experience - darp.syntropystack.com/

Bullish points from Jonas’ latest interview - youtube.com/watch?v=rrA1ocm-FbU

> “End vision of DARP is a decentralized protocol where anyone connects their infrastructure, and anyone else/other protocols can buy this internet capacity from this internet bandwidth exchange. Not only buy it from this exchange but use DARP to continuously find the best path to send data through this network.”

> “We’re building an analytics tool where everyone can check if Syntropy can improve their infrastructure before even start using it. If I’m an app developer running a company using 20 data centers, use this tool to see if we theoretically could improve your network. If we do, you click a button to start using our node network to get better internet performance.”

> DARP already shows how inefficient the internet is with the current matrix, even amongst all the major cloud providers.

> “What hasn’t been shown yet, is continuous work on the fully decentralized version of DARP to scale to thousands and hundreds of thousands of nodes.”

Attached: Fuck NKN scam.png (1920x1080, 190.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1oMuJ3aGG0
datatracker.ietf.org/person/[email protected]
reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/glin3t/noia_network_4m_mc_trading_on_kucoin_making_the/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit has been on sale for months and is still under 20 cents per token. This is fucking next chainlink (as much as I hate using that term) territory. Guaranteed 50-100x and barely anybody knows about it. Why are fucking Ape coin threads always up and but none of these niggers will even reply to this.

Attached: 1642022305100.jpg (1280x720, 142.58K)

ofc I get these gems on biz after the whole fucking market pumps
FUCKKKK

Totally organic

You’re right. NOIA staking is already 16% and I am making a mint

they gone be on DOT. LINK is the native oracle layer, Syntropy is the native connectivity layer.

They literally have the former CPO of AT&T on as an advisor. Plus the guy in the pic.

Attached: photo_2022-01-17_09-31-42.jpg (721x357, 56.91K)

This was at $0.70 last year. Just buy and hold and you'll make it.
Literally one of a handful of non-scam coins and you won't even look into it because nu/biz/ are all Qtards from Any Forums and redd*t so everything is a shill.

Attached: 1638773082034.gif (400x250, 677.04K)

is this the same dingbat that suggested it was a good business decision to purchase Warner Media and Direct TV?

u Talmbout tai Lopez bapa?

Sure! It's always so great to see so many people interested in a project that I've never seen on Any Forums before!
4 different IDs interested and giving information about a newly shilled project! Everyone must've just been sitting on this one!

Did you see the video with Tim Murphy below?
youtube.com/watch?v=I1oMuJ3aGG0

52:13

Nobody knows what's coming. We literally have Jeff Tantsura on as an advisor as well. Imagine when the $ goes up and they expand their research team kek.

datatracker.ietf.org/person/[email protected]

>newly shilled
Newfaggot. This was shilled before the 2020 run before the board was inundated with defi scams and doggy coins. Check the archives and do your own DD.

Attached: 1643245310018.jpg (897x800, 98.13K)

Bruh I shilled this shit at 1.5 cents in 2020. No one here has even posted the autism pdf that connects the entire team to previous telecoms and the documents from Soft Bank and China Telecom that also have Syntropy as a coauthor.

This coin was always the next LINK but faggots on this board we’re too scared to actually look into it.

i am not buying a token called derp user do you think im stupid or something?

Attached: 0820fed0-726b-11ec-957e-e95711b5acf6.jpg (229x220, 9.83K)

the token isnt derp or darp you braindead nigger
do your fucking research and you might get rich one day

dig through the material NOIA has already published. basically Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), which is the internet routing protocol that was created in 94 and still in use today, is limited in a few areas. BGP can only forward traffic to a neighboring router, because there's no way of knowing what the fastest route could be, since there's no shared topography of the network as a whole.

The first time the inorganic shilling started was in December 2020 tight before a massive pump and dump. Good job niggers, I'm sure you made a lot of money.
Always nice when you can just check the archives and see what lying niggers people are

They 404’d all the threads. I see multiple threads in my history from June and July 2020. We talked about all of the important info,equinix, Cisco, Juniper, ramprate.

We even gave the Reddit fags the juice.

reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/glin3t/noia_network_4m_mc_trading_on_kucoin_making_the/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

The token is called NOIA.
take it from ^this user. Look into internet routing protocols, read their whitepaper at the very least. On the business side they already have execs with connections in the telecom industry (notably Cisco). The service is still under development and hasn't been widely deployed. Translated into moonboy, it means this is still early.

Attached: ccie-books-e1343597668132.png (584x848, 726.53K)

>because nu/biz/ are all Qtards from Any Forums and redd*t
>redd*t

All 404’d threads from July 2020

For what it’s worth. My average buy in is under 2 cents. I have not sold a single token and don’t plan to until we are above $5.

The fundamentals are sound af and the team is full of heavy hitters. They’re extremely well funded and well connected and this will end up having a LINK like run up to multiple dollars from these price levels within a year.

Don’t say we didn’t warn you. I gotta get some breakfast

you better read that leddit thread it has all the info you need. You won't though because you don't come here for crypto, just to post soijaks
>before a massive pump and dump
Yeah dude it pumped over the course of a year and still hasn't dumped back below where it was in summer 2020 when the threads were made. You caught us. Good thing the board doesn't have flags or I'd have to use my vpn to pretend not to be a pajeet. You saw right through our scam. Well done!

Attached: impressiveverynice.png (600x335, 222.99K)