When will it rug?

how long until normies realize how overvalued it is?

0 progress on gas fees?

"eth2" constantly delayed?

if security is it's biggest asset, why are they in such a panic to increase transactions?

would it be completely useless right now without matic?

etc

>long apecoin, up 50% this week

Attached: shitcoin.jpg (373x277, 7.71K)

that's a weird way to spell "undervalued"

I honestly hate Any Forums How can a group of people be so autistic, bros? What happened to them? Why are they like this?

Ethereum security is actually a myth, Yes it's more secure than probably any other chain bar Bitcoin at this point but only because it had 7 years of network effect to gather, Ethereum design isn't more decentralised than many and actually kind of inferior to some. Even in practice the gap isn't even that big between Ethereum to chains like Cardano/Avalanche etc when it comes to security (yeah yeah cardano bad, right it's meh overall but i think security/decentralisation wise it's quite good)

In fact Ethereum have history of being vulnerable, not to just "bugs" but for literal security breaches like the DAOhack and parity wallets incidents

I am convinced anti-eth BTC maxis just hate making money.

As long as you don't mind losing money, Ethereum is secure

so is there any reason this chain is worth half a trillion dollars, other than being the first one?

i have no btc, why would anyone (outside of diamond hand hodl idiots) own btc or eth in 2022? almost every alt outperforms them on pumps, and they are obviously not worth 1T

Based. Threads like these make me realize I'm trading against literal monkies. No wonder I'm a millionaire already.

That is smart contract error

There are limits to wisdom and reason, there are no limits to stupidity.
Price is only limited by stupidity.
Ive spent a life time bashing my head against the illogic of those who are militant in their ignorance.
Every brick of stupid that is removed, 100 more replace them. There is no greater rock to move and Issysiphan task then that of Price to market.

It's a smart contract error that's a direct result of how terrible Solidity actually is for auditability of code. Lets bad code get through exceedingly easily. Maybe stuff designed for moving millions of dollars in value around shouldn't be script-kiddie friendly

love how codelets always tout programming languages as paramount

Can't believe this is yet another
>matic
shill thread

how is the current state of ethereum not 100% reliant on matic?

it's literally the only way to practically use the eth chain at the moment

(unless you want to pay 40% gas fees)

Since when has market value been related to fundamentals? Ethereum is valuable because it's the biggest, period. Even bitcoin hasn't been flipped yet despite doing literally everything wrong since Nakamoto went dark. And bitcoin is just used as a currency, moving all the infrastructure from the Ethereum platform to a new platform will be even harder.

Ethereum 10k EOY (partially do to an impending dollar collapse).

>using the (((ETH chain)))
there goes your problem

the irony of a normalfag still not understanding rollups in 2018+4 and calling other people "normies" is almost as delicious as my endless gains
you literally had FOUR YEARS

>how long until normies realize how overvalued it is?

The crypto market is a big flamming ball of retard money, but I think the hype will live for as long as there isn't a fatal flaw in the code. Realize that retards don't even realize Ethereum is centralized and the ammount of total shares is unknown due how fucked up the blockchain is. I would say ETH will remain a profitable hold for the time being.

For the same reason retards think shitcoins have any value, starting by your shitcoin portfolio.

absolute retard newfag
educate yourself

big moonboi energy

ape/doge/shib portfolio gains will continue to outperform your big brain eth in 2022

and you will continue to just watch it happen