How does Any Forums deal with stress?

I’ve tried cocaine, weed, modafinil, nicotine but nothing works for me consistently

I had PTSD trauma as a kid and can’t get addicted to anything. It becomes a chore and I don’t have inherent need to do any substance
But I’m still very stressed, early 20s, hair thinning, carotid artery is pulsating and swelling, heart rate through the roof
I need some relief

Attached: 391C3E41-8D9E-4BAE-A28A-BFD99036E46F.jpg (217x233, 6.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRcYoMQZitY
csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rfburger/5bx-plan.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you dealing with stress with uppers? Youre a fucking retard. Goto a doctor, you retarded faggot.

chocolate cake. Just keep buying.

Get a cat.

Meditation

Start with 15min a day

I simply live with the pain

I’m job hunting as a dropout
Additional I have anxiety or what retards call it these days. I get sweaty hands and increased nervousness before interviews, but I just deal with it
I just need to manage the resulting stress

If your heart rate is high and you supposedly "can't get addicted to anything", try benzodiazepenes. If you really wish to heal the trauma without escaping from it, try psilocybin.

Ok i dont know what happened but generally zoomers are all fucked with so called "stress or fear".
The answer is eat a big chunck of meat, a beer if needed and then stop beeing such a bitch

Hi mates, don't let those shillers fool you. Invest only the trusted systems! Like Big Town Chef.

>Metaverse Kitchen with 10K NFTs
>Backed by Gino D’Acampo
>Partnerships with Rumble Kong team, 33NFT
>Public Team

if you're not inclined towards addiction, having 1 or 2 beers will instantly fix that. That being said that's how I became an alcohol, so gain of salt.

>. If you really wish to heal the trauma without escaping from it, try psilocybin.
Not sure about that,for me the trips are the escape from this mundane everyday reality but it's through that during them I went through to deal with quite a lot of personal shit because I my emotions actually work properly during the trips

>it's through
*it's true

id say gym is the perfect solution to your ailment

harness that rage

>xFezzuNO
>be zoomer
>wake up to the harsh reality of our world in the middle of the Coronahoax/Great Reset/Great Deception
>panic, fear and dread ensues
>proceed to dab in stims thus further exacerbating your symptoms
You are being harvested

Attached: 1615438366601.gif (245x265, 1.25M)

just stop caring lol

After a stressy interview eat some light food then go for a jog. Whatever tempo you like for as long as you like (min 20minutes though). Make sure you push yourself. You can literally "work off" anxiety since it's an evolutionary response to a threat to your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRcYoMQZitY

Have you tried Any Forums?

Meditate, start with just one minute, it's hard at first but like training a muscle, it gets easier over time and you'll notice your anxiety and stress will start declining. You can combine it with yoga exercises, as it might make it easier to attain focus.

It's super simple:
Sit in a comfortable pose, close your eyes.
Breath in and out through your nose, in a calm, regular pattern (i.e. 3 seconds in, 3 seconds out)
Focus on your breath, on the air going in and out of your lungs.
Whenever you notice you lost focus, just return to your breath, don't blame yourself or judge yourself at most think 'oops' and go back to your breath.

Start with a minute, maybe do it a couple of times per day, whenever your stress / anxiety levels are higher than the mean.

you won't find relief in worldly substances fren

Attached: jesus apu.jpg (720x576, 102.31K)

Try a therapist.

Phenibut. Thank me later.

Lift weights, run while screaming at the sky and listening to angry music. Take LSD. Connect to your monke

Also, an exercise routine is helpful, and if you really have difficulty starting one, check out the 5BX plan: csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rfburger/5bx-plan.pdf

It's a daily 11 minute routine, and as everybody can spare 11 minutes in a day, there's literally 0 excuses you can make, even to yourself, to not even try it at least a couple of times.

Meditation makes me more anxious. I can't still still.