MATIC

No one talks about this gem around here.

Attached: q4itcBEb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 9.6K)

>halted bridge hack chain

>crank up gas on every fucking transaction or wait forever

i kek'd

Curry coin poo poo never go n e wer

you don't hold matic, you just use it for gas

that's funny because Any Forums is full of pajeet scams

Eth merge is making it obsolete

MATIC is one of my favorites. I am staking it on StaFi and I'm getting rMATIC and double stake it

Attached: 1639182985280s.jpg (125x125, 2.64K)

This is a literal shitcoin on a literal shit chain and I cannot be convinced otherwise.

Mjp8y

Attached: 95ACF931-6667-4A59-842D-92D537D5A59C.jpg (906x1423, 245.74K)

will this make me rich or do i sell

that's because Metis is better while being 20-30x smaller market-cap. Also a benefit having Vitaliks mum on the team.

Because it’s a pajeet coin. On here we only support good projects like $spe and rubic

>Uh oh I have to pay $0.001 instead of $0.00001

Eth cucks keep seething

Cause they're fucking idiots they'd rather just spew racial slurs and not process their 2 IQ points and realize the fundamentals of how good it is. Been holding it for a while and added some other DeFi tokens with equally as great of fundamentals and utilities like BIT recently. These tokens won't disappoint

Matic is too cheap.

If it were more expensive, gas fees would be higher, there would be fewer transactions, and the network would be more reliable.

Network growth might actually end up killing MATIC if the price doesn't catch up soon.

dont worry, price going parabolic soon

garbage ass worthless pajeet coin lmao

The way it’s shilled here you can tell Metis is also an Indian scam. Vitalik is literally retarded too. Go listen to one of his interviews and tell me there’s not something seriously wrong with him after hearing him speak.

Good mornings sir. I too am holding the matic. Very strong project with fundamentals and great gains.

Attached: indian-man-is-talking-on-the-phone.jpg (2592x3888, 2.26M)

>bought at .24$
>Sold at 2.25$
Yep I like matic. I don't own any right now though