Defi is (not) dead and the existence of projects like tortle ninja should be more than enough proof

Defi is (not) dead and the existence of projects like tortle ninja should be more than enough proof.
>platform dedicated EXCLUSIVELY to hand holding you through the process of filtering trash defi projects from good ones, telling you when and how to buy, automating everything in the process, etc

You unironically can’t lose.

Attached: 161203912420301.jpg (794x793, 75.34K)

>You unironically can’t lose.
this is what a scammer would say

>tortle ninja
that funko pop ripoff?
ngmi

don't care, juist looking at that cute baby cat :'3

>unironically
>scammer
>filtering
>exclusively
>automating
oh god can we ban these words already?

no, jannies only acts when someone talks shit about LINK or ROSE

Get triggered and filtered tranny ngmi cringe faggot degen retard based.

not even gonna google that kek

OR someone who is genuinely concerned about my well being.

Attached: 161239421030002.png (1148x879, 512.97K)

LINK IS SHIT
ROSE IS SHIT
*permabanned*

>unreleased
>"you can stake tho!!!!!!!! :DDDDD"

eat a truck load of shit.

L+Banned+Doxxed+Ratio'd+Your face posted on all boards+ you're bald+you're a trap+you wear slippers

el gato mimado :3

Attached: cat.jpg (529x353, 21.16K)

>A stranger, that doesn't even know about your existence is "worried" about your well being
yeah sure

Could it be, Jose?

Age requirement is not enough for you. Please stop utilizing this websites functionalities immediately.

that's what i'm saying

get anally raped

Or, hear me out. You can check out Fairyswap which is committed to privacy protection, auditable transparency and permissionless access. Also the apy is insane

I genuinely like the idea of having all this shit automated for me. Is this just call/put options but for shitcoins not found in big exchanges with these capabilities built in already, or can i copytrade someone else's strategy?

Attached: 276010031_167547685622774_5926846961133805714_n.jpg (1024x2048, 160.52K)

but that's true kek

>he doesn't smile and wave at strangers every now and then
>he doesn't give ten bucks or more to hobos from time to time
>he doesn't buy ice cream to a random passerby just because

Not everyone is a nigger like you user.

cat pictures are genuinely the sole reason i haven't shot myself through the roof of my mouth.

sorry user but you sound like a cuck with 0 financial awareness and 0 social awareness as well, no offense.

WHY DO THEY NOT HAVE FEET?