Whenever someone brings up crypto's market cap as a limiting factor just point this out

Whenever someone brings up crypto's market cap as a limiting factor just point this out

Attached: file.png (565x144, 28.5K)

apple charges you for their chargers separately and appletards will buy it, they could sell the charger cable separately to the charger and appletards will still buy it
apple prints money from stupidity

>thinking his funny internet money will ever reach a market cap of trillions

And this has absolutely nothing to do with what is being discussed. I'm not even sure why you even took the time to type it.

It already did.

why do people buy apple stock? because apple generates revenue (your shitcoin doesn't) it gives a dividend (your shitcoin doesn't)
what does your shitcoin do? people buy it because they want to sell it to the other sucker for higher

>continues to miss the point
I'm not sure what thread you think you're in right now lmao.

and ETH can charge you $1000++ gas fee on NFT smart contract operations and you suckers will still eat that shit

Everyone knows this you moron, they're called cryptocurrencies not a cryptocompanies.

>HECKIN MARKET CAP MEANS NOTHING
I can't wait for you to lose everything

Show me one fucking normal currency that pays a dividend. I'll wait

You could consider PoS a convoluted mental gymnastics version of a dividend

So? Every contract in the world's future will require LINK to be bought for it. LINK alone will have a 10 trillion market cap because of it in due course.

>argues that crypto is worthless because it doesn't generate revenue like a traditional company
>I point out that it's a currency so it doesn't need to
>you come back and point out that some currencies do actually pay dividends
What fucking point are you trying to make here?

token not sneeded

crypto will generate revenue if it has use case which 90% don't currently

I know this is bait, but let's play along anyways.

Does oil pay a dividend? Does gold pay a dividend? Does non-rented real estate pay a dividend? Do art and collectibles pay a dividend?
This mindset is the Buffett trap: Buffett thinks that anything which does not behave like a company is a bad investment, which is retarded. Don't fall for the Buffett trap.

Also, some cryptos do pay a dividend. For example, when I buy and stake LUNA, I receive 7-8% interest. Where does this interest come from? Transaction fees on the network.

My point is that it doesn't need to generate revenue you stupid dipshit. Its a currency, not a stock in a company. Do you get revenue for holding USD, or CAD, or JPY? No. You don't. You don't because they're fucking currencies. The argument that crypto is "useless" because it doesn't generate revenue is complete idiotic. Like I said:
>They're cryptoCURRENCIES not cryptoCOMPANIES

>they're called cryptocurrencies not a cryptocompanies

Attached: GaryGenslerSEC.jpg (988x1307, 208.31K)

ok, what's the incentive to buy a cryptocurrency
>inb4 decentralization
>inb4 muh privacy
>inb4 heckin dollaridoo collapsing

>thread going off the rails as everyone argues with a guy who was offtopic to begin with

Attached: 1634354853666.gif (498x272, 1.75M)

What's the incentive for people to buy gold instead of leaving that money sitting in a bank account?

>Moving the goalposts
>You can't use these common arguments either!!! Checkmate idiot!
This is basically the definition of arguing in bad faith like a moron. Still though, just think about what the incentive is to trade one type of currency for any other type:
>There's shit I can only buy with one type of currency (someone wants to do business in BTC)
>Hedge against falling currency in your own country (CAD falling apart)
>rising expected value of currency
And the crypto specific ones
>don't need a bank to store my wealth
>harder for funds to get frozen or seized
>can move money around the world without a shitload of intermediary transfers

If you're against crypto for the reasons you've stated, I can only assume that you're also against the FOREX and would advocate for a single world currency then, correct?