Wich coins he is bagholding?

Wich coins he is bagholding?

Attached: file.png (976x549, 517.1K)

Glad he slapped that little racist smirf Chris Rock.

What's wrong with racism?

WillSmithShibaInu of course

Black comedians talk so much shit about white people.... it's literally how they make their living...just by being stupid little niggers. Comedians in general are annoying. Hope pete davisdson gets slapped next.

chainlink

imagine having to be one of these stupid clowns ordered to get up and tell jokes and dance for money, getting bitch slapped by a fucking cuck with anger issues and then standing there in awkward silence, wanting to just walk away but knowing you only have about 5 more seconds to recoup and start dancing again.

Maybe shouldn't have made them slaves if you didn't want them to at least talk about lmao
Imagine being oppressed as a people. Yeah
I bet you wouldn't shut the fuck either lmao
you fucking retard

>Mad about racism
>Is racist

?

Ape because he wants to make it

Everyone has enslaved everyone else at some point. Why are black Americans the only ones to constantly whine and complain about a small percentage being comfortable cotton pickers?

What a fucking idiot this guy is. He’s seething probably calling somebody a racist nigger lmao

Matic

>maybe should have gone back in time and put yourself in a position of such omnipotence that you stop the african slave trade from ever happening if you didn't want the entire media and academia to try and train your children to hate themselves because their skin is white by screaming at them about it 24/7

JADA and KEK, and hes down A LOT!

Checked
He's a cuck, so probably ICP and LINK

BTC

Attached: little_kek.png (364x340, 169K)

I dont have to imagine being oppressed as a people. I see antiwhiteism all around me every day.

Kys stormcuck. You will never turn this place into Any Forums no matter how hard you try. Now go back to your containment board.

you must be new here, biz has always been a pol colony.

>modern nigger
>oppressed

Attached: 1647199345560s.jpg (250x142, 4.11K)

Stfu nigger. Black americans talking about slavery like they actually experienced it themselves. You can't make this shit up. The world owes you little victim complex pussies nothing.

PushingChrisRocksShitInu

Will has a cuck marriage he deserved it