It’s really hard for new defi platforms to build a userbase so do you think this project called Tortle Ninja that has...

It’s really hard for new defi platforms to build a userbase so do you think this project called Tortle Ninja that has recipes to make money and automates the process will make it?

Attached: 1602946138573.png (200x200, 48.59K)

why is it hard?

yeah, sure why not?

end of discussion

Attached: 1629872358972.png (822x720, 635.97K)

>Recipes to make money

Nigger, how?

so you're not going to ask what are the usecases and just accept your fate? Are u stupid

>Tortle Ninja
what the fuck is this some new tv show KEK

I like to fight with people, in some way or another i like to do it, i feel dopamine flooding my fucking brain when i even make a debate for some stupid thing, but this just causes me rejection, what's wrong with you OP?

yeah, i mean, everything eventually happens,
so why would i want to avoid it at this point in my life??

Recipes like a formula to make money? Like "follow these steps and you'lll be rich"?

my guru told me that there are things in life that are inevitable, and this is one of them

stop doing mental exercises and c o p e

recipes to make money? how does that even work? wanna know more to be honest

the usecases are making money, what else do you want

>new defi platforms
there are a bunch of new DeFi platforms that have come up and honestly they've been doing pretty damn good so eh i might have to go with u on this one OP.

Honestly I don't know if it is just me or they are very vague in what they do? am I dumb?

How can you differentiate a defi from a scam?

Attached: 1623423987623.jpg (362x314, 24.27K)

uh the fact that DeFi has something good to offer? And yes there have been scams but like that's where usecases come into play? Read charts and take a call instead of acting like a dumb bitch

u r a scam

what the fuck do you mean by automates money now? Why does that sound like some lame bank shit

>It’s really hard
i am hard

it's impossible

How the fuck can you trust something that's less than a year old? be realistic user

eh i don't think it is, just look at the past trends and then you'll probably get an answer baka

how did you know?

>usecases come into play
thats a nice argument ser, why dont you back it up with a source?

well in his defense since it's very new, it's cheap af, don't mind getting a bag, don't you think?