/jpeg/ ICP NFTs General #33: Delist Dicklord Edition

Previously on /jpeg/ >NFT showcase
dfinity.org/showcase/?tag=nft

>NFT report
datastudio.google.com/u/0/reporting/d2b91d4e-5a3f-4652-b2de-7161010c9113/page/BcHmC

>upcoming NFTs
n7ib3-4qaaa-aaaai-qagnq-cai.raw.ic0.app/#/apps

>marketplace
entrepot.app

>wallets
plugwallet.ooo/
stoicwallet.com/

>how to buy NFTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs8WSzo_e3s

>Any Forums approved blue chips
BTC/ETH Flower
Motoko Day Drop
Poked Bots

>undervalued gems
Internet Humans
IC Dinos
ICPCS
Meme Cake
ICTurtles

>scams to watch out for
OG Medals
ICelebritiy
ICTuTs

Floor is holding strong during this ICP bull cycle which is an amazing sign for things to come. Now is the time to accumulate promising projects and blue chips.

In other dramatic news, anons discovered that DKLORD'S OG Medals is using copyrighted images (GigaChad) and are on a crusade to inform the copyright holders, dfinity and entrepot. What will be the result? Stay tuned to find out!

Attached: dicklord.gif (583x384, 2.02M)

Was the gen 2 vamps a rug? They was approved as a blue chip here and the devs completely disappeared. No tweets and no mention on there discord.

>>scams to watch out for
>OG Medals
nigger

First for OP and his butt buddies being crybaby bitches!

based, time to dicklord to show up on multiple IDs to defend himself

Did you know that a lot of Any Forums own medals?

has this happened to anyone else?
Failed to fetch response: Error: Server returned an error:
Code: 400 ()
Body: Specified ingress_expiry not within expected range:
Minimum allowed expiry: 2022-03-28 14:51:48.180795247 UTC
Maximum allowed expiry: 2022-03-28 14:57:18.180795247 UTC
Provided expiry: 2022-03-28 18:55:48.145 UTC
Local replica time: 2022-03-28 14:51:48.180798787 UTC

OG medals isn’t a scam it’s a based project take this down at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree I made 3000 icp of medals and dk has a huge penis who fucks loads of girls

Try using a different browser and clear cache and cookies.

DK Lord is based and outperforms buffet

They are so butt blasted they come up with infinite cope
>muh airplane mode
>muh copyright
>muh infringement
>muh washtrading
>muh scam
100+ medals were given to Biz and it had 50k ICP volume in the first week. The fact that they are trying this hard to cope Is the biggest buy signal possible

Attached: D4582001-E08B-4040-BADB-19BA238DA33B.jpg (828x943, 547.66K)

I love DK lord

This literally says that OG Medals are illegal.

if i wash traded literal pictures of shit for 100 icp each it would get 50k volume in a week.
why are you still posting that picture? it's not the least bit relevant to anything, that's from the copyright owner's collection of chad.

Attached: uhoh.png (655x91, 53.02K)

that guy's dicklord btw, he was in last thread defending that image hard telling us we're in the wrong. His comprehension is pathetic really

>Collectors may display and share the artwork, but do not have any legal ownership, right, or title to intellectual property rights on the artwork displayed in an NFT. Collectors have the right to sell, trade, exchange, transfer, or use their NFT, but collectors are not allowed to use the artwork displayed in an NFT for commercial purposes.
Couldn’t be more clear, DK created an NFT with Gigachad, then airdropped it. Whoever owns the NFT does not own the GigaChad artwork, but simply owns the NFT which represents the Gigachad artwork, they can send it, sell it, etc.. It’s hilarious you think it’s anything other than what I just summarized

Lmao you guys are so retarded, it’s always the retarded ones who are so sure of themselves, I own a boat load of medals but I ain’t the giga chad DK

You guys think anyone who defends DK, is DK, can’t even make this up lmao, 10%+ of the supply was given to Biz chad s

dicklord does not own the rights to the chad, only the owner can create an NFT of chad, if that wasn't the case then you'd have hundreds of collections on opensea with it.

address dump:

GigaChad
twitter: ggchd_nft
instagram: sleekntears
email: [email protected]

Dfinity:
twitter: dfinity
twitter: dominic_w

entrepot:

Any other addresses you guys are considering? We should just clear this situation out fast.

>Crypto Renaissance is a new concept in digital art, connecting artists and collectors through blockchain technology.

>We understand how important support is to artists. We help to promote artwork created by unique artists and allow them to build stronger connections with their supporters.

It does sound like they have the official rights/blessing of the copyright owner. And it doesn't sound good for OG Medals...

Tried with 3 browsers, nothing changed. Also cleared everything.

I got these butt buddies so mad they are trying to takedown a project bro can’t even make this up lmao, your salt levels are off the charts

Attached: 4C017519-6EFF-4297-A55B-4186411356DB.jpg (1467x2048, 260.56K)

Go to the distrikt tg and copy paste the error in chat to have them help you out.