When staking comes link will pump

>when staking comes link will pump
If everyone knows this, why isn't it priced in? What if it is?

Attached: FEGzSXRXsAgh1QO.jpg (2048x1152, 126.57K)

The speculation part is priced in, the actual on-chain supply fun which will happen is not since it factually can't be priced in because no one can possibly know the APY or how much of the supply will be staked.

>99.5%
You just know

Because everyone is busy trying to accumulate as much LINK as possible by gambling on random shitcoins before the ball drops. They tell you LINK is a shitcoin and will never pump partly as an inside joke, and partly because they hope you will believe it to keep you from buying in. This market has financial incentive to lie to you until well after the bags are packed and the pump is almost out of steam. This is why you are always late to the pump, and this is why you will buy my LINK at $1000+ per token.

source?

TNN

most people are retarded and don't understand that link steaking is different from normal staking (for example, the spelling is different)

>why isn't it priced in?
of course it is
don't be dense
"everyone knows this" you said so yourself

there's nothing magical or mystical here ... staking causes a certain amount of demand, and since staking is inevitable, that demand is already priced in at the current market rate.

literally Grade A-1

t. Chainlink Labs employee

Its from an old Linkpool research paper that for some reason has been dredged up by newfags recently. You people are re-discovering shit that we have discussed here in extreme depth back in like 2018. Its almost surreal, because we said this would happen too. There are no coincidences from my frame of reference.

I won’t sell until it’s $30k per Link

You have room temperature IQ. LINK staking doesnt cause demand, API calls and price spikes do. What staking does is suddenly remove most of the supply from circulation. Now, lets see if you understand basic economic principles.
>demand remains the same
>supply dries up
>what happens to price?
>what does this change in price do for demand?
>what is at the center of a black hole?

Because moon boys will first capitulate and then it will giga pump to the moon, and then go directly to Mars, making Elon seethe after having his life long goal stolen from him.

Remember when we said goodbye in may 2019 because this board would be flooded with redditors, well here is the end result

Can you link the research paper? because that doesn't sound quite right.

except everyone selling LINK for $17 already knows this.
already knows that staking will "suddenly remove most of the supply" and increase the demand as you say it will
so even though these "basic economic principles" suggest that the price is going to be much higher than $17, they're still selling it right now for $17.

why would someone do that? why would someone sell a token worth $$ hundreds of dollars for only $17?
because the things you suggest are ALREADY PRICED IN!

if it was worth more than $17 it would be selling for more than $17.

Yes it is priced in, I strongly suggest you sell before it dumps to 5$

congratulations OP, unlike most LINK holders, you actually used your brain!

It's over bros, our Chainlink journey ends here. The Great Reset timeline has come at a crossroad with humanity. The magic is gone, the memes are stale, the shills have been uncovered, the agendas laid bare for all to see, i-i-it's over marines...only tears from here.

Attached: itsover.jpg (228x221, 7.47K)

Kek, yeah… Any Forums was downright prophetic before the pajeet/plebbit flood. Autism is a hell of a drug.

I dont have the link on hand. Its Linkpool, they are biased and trying to pump their bags. I doubt 99.5% of circulating supply will be staked, but it doesnt even need to be that high for LINK to hit insane prices.

Ok buddy.

Attached: FD65622B-5079-446C-AF3F-DCAA9ED30720.jpg (750x420, 98.2K)