I just want to have human connection bros

I just want a loving and caring mother and father and a couple friends i can called bro and a cute sweet innocent girl for myself. why do i have to be a loner for so long anons? im not a bad person. im actually very kind and compassion. im also pretty rich. but why does intimacy feels like a dream to me

Attached: 8e3d8ac25c890959600645e7089ddf94.jpg (1014x819, 64.43K)

its the jooos

Attached: 1608931520963.jpg (1200x630, 91.37K)

I tried helping a few frens here, they knew my situation and I knew there's, I helped them and they refused to listen and let me wither on the vine, nobody wants friends because it's a two way street and richfaggots just want their cake.

You don’t have those things exactly because you’re not an npc. Look around you at the degenerates, söyboys, whores, broken families. What you describe hasn’t been the norm for a long time

i just want someone to love me :(

how do i do it bizbros

I want this too. just a circle of friends I can feel comfortable and share/ create memories with. It seems like such a far-off luxury thats not possible nowadays

I tried with frens under promise to pay because I'm literally scrapping the bottom of the barrel financially and in between jobs, nobody here wants to learn how to socialize.
Those "frens" didn't pay so I stopped trying

frenship doesnt work like that bro

I spent months working full time helping "frens"
those same "frens" promised to pay me, I helped them, they refused to pay.
Not sure what else you want, someone can't spend 24/7 helping when they are struggling for rich people who don't struggle and those same people want "friends"
but screw everyone they meet over.
Like I said life is a two way street and you guys don't want to drive in your lane.

doesnt work like that bro.

i used to have a really close bro from middle school to 2nd year of college.

we always keep our money fare and square.

we can pay for each other small stuffs like bus fare or a round of beer. but for big numbers we only borrow when it is absolutely unavoidable and always pay it back.

its like we instinctively aware that money can ruin frenship.

im really sorry but maybe those people you talked about didnt think of you as a fren since the start.

What's the point of this thread?
You said you have no friends then say that's not how friends work.
Everything in this world is a trade off for either time or money, if you don't understand that nobody can help you.

Are you making any efforts?
There is more to it than just being kind. You have to get out of your comfort zone and hangout with people. Try a hobby that involves others. Work on yourself while pursuing dates (apps or otherwise). Ygmi but you can't keep doing the same things if it's not working for you

i want too fren

but at the end when you will get you will desire only to jump on another pussy or be again alone.
it's sad, or this is just for me

> t. 7 years alone, no sex, no kisses, no warm in the bed.

Attached: the-big-lebowski-f-wallpaper-1920x1080-102698-wallpaperup-1537196546.jpg (640x320, 51.73K)

Thread for faggots. If you have time to complain and think about it so much you should reevaluate your life.

The dudes ded now bro. I have talked to another person who isnt a 711 worker for 4 years

Threads dead because you clearly lack value in yourself, your net worth doesn't equate to being able to influence people or learn how to make friends.

Friends come from valuing each other, you value yourself off your ability to pull tree pulp from a jewish bank.
Nobody cares about that.

You sound so gay and pathetic. Enjoy the grind of the hard life and use it as motivation to change. If you don't want to change, allow it to motivate you to focus on something, like business or trading shitcoins. Become wealthy, don't allow the environment to tear you down.
Mental health shit is gay as fuck bro.

>sweet innocent girl to myself
Not to sound like a broken record but you need to leave your house if you want those fren. To add to this, you need to court a woman, maybe a group of them and get to know her (or all of them if you’re courting multiple women) then whichever one you thinks is best for you, you ask them out. If you want a woman to be sweet to you, you need to have some kind of trust / friendship as a foundation before being in a romantic relationship. At least that’s what I’ve found to be the case. You’ll be fine user. I was like you a few months ago for 4 years and now I found a girl who makes me happy and loves me. Life can change so quickly

He's just another "rich" NPC
Full of tree pulp and hot air.

Well tough

Literally can never happen unless you love yourself first, otherwise you will be an emotional leech

Get yourself to church user. They will welcome you.