CZ is giving a keynote at the end of the event. What are the odds he brings up nftb

CZ is giving a keynote at the end of the event. What are the odds he brings up nftb

Attached: 161203491232010.jpg (512x512, 36.01K)

no no user, he will bring up MY shitcoin. the one I invested money in. not yours, not anyone else's. mine.

idk op, what are the ods of nftb pumping?

the chink fears Mother Russia with a deep rooted peril.

Attached: 52 (1).png (200x200, 6.24K)

no (you) it will bring up MY (MY) shitcoin

odds*

I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE WHEN IS IT PUMPING OH DEAR LORD

Based.

Mine are impossible, however. I'm 90% sure 2.5/3 of everything I have money invested in are pump and dump schemes. I look at the charts every 10 minutes just to make sure nobody does a funny move.

why doesn't he just like retire and fuck off with a few bags (as in billions) to some remote island in the Netherlands or something? why does he remain here surrounding himself with the most pathetic, disgusting, power hungry megalomaniac white boy virgins in history? (im talking about the general crypto community here, not Any Forums).

This thing should have been taken out the moment (((he))) took it down his fucking exchange bro. How the fuck can there be people that STILL take it seriously

i fear mother russia with a deep rooted peril, but for a completely different reason

Why do this with your life though? How do you cope with the constant fear? Why not invest in bluechip alts? It's not like you must buy a whole bitcoin of course. Why not just look at small, safe investments like Chainlink or (debatably) Kadena or (((even more debatably))) Monero?

So many questions.

Attached: 16102394291301.png (387x560, 269.43K)

delete this. it triggers me.

This just happened
how do i profit from it?

Attached: 16312454651616516.jpg (650x450, 36.7K)

you dont get it, i've ascended to a place where not even UNBOUNDED FEARS can touch me
do you even get the lovecraftian horror that is investing on NFTB? Do you get it?
I HAVE ASCENDED, user, and your simple bluechips can't touch me anymore

what has she done to you user

Attached: Russia-(countryhumans).png (451x357, 136.97K)

the odds are nftb dumping to hell again

Gi Jenna 2 coming next week
*gets punched in the face*

aparently fucked him in the ass

bluechip alts? what's that?

honestly will should've gone for another one, to be sure

niggers salutation

Amazing, good luck with the 0.5 cents

It can be highly profitable in a very small amount of time. The alternatives you listed are not as quick. They take time. Farming. Proper research...

Thanks, but yours are mere mortals worries, i dont worry myself with simple issues like that anymore, suckass

ah mother fucker here we go with the stupid fucking flavor of the week bullshit

this nigger hits another nigger and nobody cares about ukraine anymore instantly. literal cattle.