>crashes the oil price

oops sorry putin, we just really needed to do mass lockdowns for the scary coronavirus. nothing personnel

Attached: ef2.jpg (680x515, 34.64K)

why would lockdown crash the oil price?

demand for oil reduced, check oil price back in 2020

post a graph that shows China's oil consumption level before and after their initial lockdown, thanks.
Fucking piece of shit

This is history, not theory. Go look up your answer for why it already happened.

>t. seething incel tranny
You will never have sex, and you will never be a woman

China only locked down Wuhan the first time so why would that matter? Now China is locking down Shanghai which is much larger

>Demand in millions of barrels per day fell from 99.7 to 91 from 2019 to 2020
>The decrease in 2020 was due to the economic and mobility impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, including widespread shutdowns across the world.

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-070915_Chrome.jpg (1080x1358, 179.39K)

>no evidence that this will affect Russia at all

back to plebbit, tranny kid

>Russia tries to use its leverage as an oil exporter to hurt Europe
>China crashes oil price
>Europe: nah we're not paying for oil in rubles also fuck your nordstream 2

I have no idea who wants what oil prices now. Isn't high oil price good for US because it unlocks shale? Isn't low oil price good for Saudis because they become the only competitive nation? I would assume what's best for Russia is something in-between, around 100? Or am I wrong? Obviously for oil importer nations like China/India the lower the better.

That makes absolutely no sense you retard. It's not a matter of price with Europe, it's a matter of availability. They can always print Euros, that's not the problem. But they can't print gas and they can't build a pipeline in a month

>still no proofs
China will still purchase oil. Europe will be the ones suffering. Putin will get us girlfriends.

You are such a faggot he posted proof and you spew shit from your fuck face

Kill yourself faggot

>t. another NPC shill
Turn off CNN

Eat a fucking bag of dicks you retarded shit head

You are litterally a gorilla retard with shit for Brian's you make me sick

goalpost moved

>seething NPCs who have no original thought on their own
Russia are laughing at you trannies

I'm so fucking pissed at your anti intellectual retarded attitude fucking just die

Jesus fuck he literally gave you a fucking study you shit eating cock sucker

If they didn't do them, China could be having a civil war right now. Have you seen the Wuhan riots just before they released the virus? Burning police cars and stuff like that. In China mind you.

STUPID SHIT FOR BRAINS NPC FUCKHEAD ANTI INTELLECTUAL SATAN FAGGOT DIE DIE DIE

No study is going to convince him if he already constructed an alternate reality in his head

>1 city is all of china
go back

>study
Yep, by a (((shill))) Jew propagandist
>muh science!!
How many shekels do you get for shilling for Ukraine and globohomo?

WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON BIZ HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK PEOPLE MAKE MONEY? YOU GORRILA MONKEY HIS REALITY IS 1000X MORE GROUNDED THAN YOUR RETARD SHIT BRAIN FUCK CLOWN WORLD

PEOPLE
MAKE
MONEY
OFF
THAT
STUDY
SHITEAD
YOU
COULD
HAVE
SHORTED
GAS
AFTER
READING
IT
AND
MADE
1000S
OF
DOLLARS
KILL YOURSELF

>show me evidence that oil consumption dropped in 2020
>uhhhhh ok well that doesnt actually mean anything

The Jews are destroying the dollar, so there's no point. They are using this war to force the great reset, where all white Christian conservative men like me are eradicated. And this will happen unless we keep redpilling

>08
gb2g

>no retort
The Jew was called out and he cowardly slid away