New lurker here

New lurker here.
Why does biz constantly shills this project? I have seen for more than a year that it has been out of top 20 in rank and never pumped hard like other projects. I am not sure what’s the big deal. I see it is important but dont see anything more special.

Attached: 10DAA445-E333-4FE0-B96F-8A5B048675E7.png (200x200, 4.17K)

>never pumped hard like other projects

Attached: 1639067235420.png (511x474, 225.74K)

.. at this point it is a mental disease. Frogs cannot snap out of it anymore.

Attached: 1280px-Pieter_Lastman_-_Jonah_and_the_Whale_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1280x867, 294.57K)

It’s marketing. Chainlink labs employs dozens of spammers to constantly shill it. Been here since 2016 and never bought. If you buy it, you’ve lost and proven to be a NPC.

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like QTUM) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

There actually two forces on biz, the bad guy and the good guy. The bad guy will tell u to buy and promise 1k eoy, the other will try to prevent u forming being poor, they will warn u the token is not needed

??

Attached: C4358490-9D2E-4140-9061-23DBCBEDC9E9.jpg (1124x2007, 246.09K)

Not because link has some employees on the site lmfao, as if someone would shill a coin of that market cap to a bunch of poor people on /biz.
Link is shilled because its future pretty much correlates with the success of blockchain and smart contract infrastructure. Chainlink essentially pulls out data externally from the outside world in a decentralised way, and allows it to be used on blockchains / smart contracts, which as you can imagine is obviously needed seeing as our whole world is implementing blockchains for more and more things, and external data is always going to be needed. TLDR: In a world were blockchain and smart contracts are forever growing, chainlink has the potential to underpin the whole blockchain infrastructure. It allows for cross chain interoperability and many projects can take use of its Decentralised Oracle Network, which is used to pull extrernal data from the outside world and use it on a blockchain / smart contract. These smart contracts are called hybrid smart contracts.
To answer your question on why LINK isnt pumping yet, id imagine its because no vc's can currently pump and dump the price, and i do believe once staking is released / once the blockchain world grows so large that its being used mainstream, we will see LINKS price skyrocket. Its a long long hold

Attached: 2342424.gif (498x435, 1.34M)

See that big greencandle? Thats a pump

IMO thats the reason link hasn't pumped tho, the price is being kept artificially low. Or am i wrong, idk? Seems like LINK should be a-lot higher, but people keep dumping thus keeping the price low. But depending on how you look at it, your getting the chance to buy a very promising coin cheap

haha begone fud fuckers

It's unironically an inside joke in the /biz community to lure in newfags like you. If you cared to look into the project further you would see that it is owned by some obese russian and all he ever managed to build was a simple json parser

your unironically a retard. Link holders FUD Link so new fags and reddit dont buy the coin. But im rly getting bored of stupid fud threads now, the 300iq link discussions are a thing of the past, and replacing them are mongs like you fudding for no reason

No reason just dont buy it ok?

cofounds smartcontract.com but Can OnlY BuiLd a JsOn ParSet

It’s not useful for anyone in retail and that kind of price action is known to anyone who’s bought a scam coin before
Also, it’s old as fuck. Buying in is just asking to bag hold

>holders FUD Link so new fags and reddit dont buy
sure buddy
suuuure

Attached: chainlink2.png (2048x1152, 1.15M)

Its useful for nearly every company that will eventually have some kind of blockchain environment for the IT infrastructure they use at work.

Ive been a marine since ICO and the only reason i come to biz still is to fud link & drop holy digits in link threads.

why fud link if u hold it

Tranny shills. AVAX, Rose and LUNA and shilled here 1000x more often than LINK. Only niggers and shills say otherwise.

If you cant do your own research you dont deserve to make it.

i agree

more for us

i made this thread, what do u think to my statement cause im tryna discuss it but no one is talking

Nice pasta. Must be 4 years old now?