100% coins to short 1-2x

I'm looking to hedge my BTC long holdings by shorting "sure things". Coins that suck so much there is no chance they would recover ever.

ADA, XRP, RLC, APE, ETC
which one would you suggest?
Which one you can safely say...this is a piece of garbage and has no reason to keep going up long term.

Attached: 04dead3-superJumbo.jpg (2000x1335, 296.95K)

xrp for sure mate

Shitting your pants yet?

why would i be? Im in BTC and other sure things.
now i want to hedge by shorting obvious scams and failiures.

What is the chance ada or XRP reach 2$ and keep going up?

Attached: fotonoticia_20141015114247_420.jpg (420x234, 24.91K)

EGLD

> RLC
Be careful with this one; very volatile coin. Currently $2.25, can randomly jump to $15 next week for literally no reason.

100% short xrp. it is so obvious that it is going down. easy money

ICP
DOGE
SHIB
its too easy

havent ICP did anything since it came out?
any plans or things they are working on?

I was just quoting the character in you OP pic

they pay node operators with printed ICP denominated in dollars, so as ICP goes down they have to print more to pay them the same dollar amount

They’re integrating native BTC into the network in May Q2. Yes, that’s right…now wrapped fake BTC, actual BTC. And possibly ETH later this year. It will help scale both and eliminate fees.

Attached: 10A5C5A3-8405-4CD7-AA77-C037F4DF6F4F.jpg (1169x658, 838.96K)

APE is the easiest short atm

ahahahahahah i got it
AYO RICK LET ME FUCK YOUR USED GOODS WIFE AND RAISE YOUR SON 4 FREE

Attached: shane_twd.jpg (640x360, 28.67K)

and what is ICP even used for?
Why is it supposed to go up?

absolutely 0, you are smart my dude
go all in with your shorts you are sure to win if you short these two

Like I hate XPR as much as the next guy but it's poised for a massive break out. It will probably see some of the best multiplier returns this summer. I'm grabbing a small bag of kike coin.

Attached: 1648418962642.png (2378x1363, 436.59K)

it might break out as BTC reaches 70k. but will it keep going up?

because from what i know no bank has accepted it and given it a reason to keep going up.
right now its a bet coin like doge who just goes up along bitcoin.

If BTC gets so much as a little traction, normies will start looking for cheap blue chips to put money into. They don't understand the concept of Sats. To them not being able to own a full BTC is a problem, they'll want multiple of something.

Enter XRP.

If you take that into consideration this shit is mega UNDER valued atm, regardless of the fact that we personally know it's worthless dogshit.

Picked up 5k worth @ 0.82 - My exit price is $3 - $3.2

Around the $3.5 mark it will start becoming a dangerous hold.

Litecoin is basically the same as well btw, worthless dogshit that will inevitably be pumped

Attached: 1648419594623.png (2378x1363, 441.49K)

It's still wrapped bud

xrp looks too dangerous to short.
normies could ape in and pump it along with bitcoin.
maybe if it reaches 2.50$ it would be a good time to 1x short it.

what about ada?
what about etherium classic? right now it only pumped because of the miners and there should be no more reasons to go up.

I'm not shorting, I'm buying bags and doing a timed dump.

Learned my lesson with margin.

Don't touch Eth Classic with a 10 foot pole. Leave it to rot.

Additionally, my exit is about $7,500 - $8,000 for my eth bags too in case u were wondering

i learned my lesson with margin because i was doing 4-8x and it was right when elon dumped bitcoin from 50 to 30k

now with 2x margin my liquidation is 22k and if i lose the 200$ i can always put another 200$ on 2x and make my money 4 times.